What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saints vs. Texans (1 Viewer)

PT owners beware. Bell looks good. PT is getting in the game, but getting less looks witht the 1st team.

P. Thomas with a nice catch and run to get the first. But Bell back in the game after the TO. Run up the middle 8 yards.

Looks like Bell getting 1st and 2nd down runs and Thomas is filling in the 3rd down back role?

But Bell has looked good on this drive.

It's probably just a ploy to motivate Thomas :)
Bush not playing. Seems like the saints are putting PT in Bush'e role while he is out to give him some reps in case Bush misses time during the season. Probably seeing if Bell can fit in to Thomas' role then.

It's probably just a ploy to motivate Thomas :o
Bush not playing. Seems like the saints are putting PT in Bush'e role while he is out to give him some reps in case Bush misses time during the season. Probably seeing if Bell can fit in to Thomas' role then.
I would suspect NO is being carefull with Thomas, I mean who wants to have Bell as your starting RBAfter all it is pre-season ;)

Joey Harrington in the game. Seems like #1 OL are in. Mike Bell 46 yard TD with a great cut back.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the deepest offense in the NFL. Outside of Brees, they can replace anyone and not skip a beat.

I thought I read somewhere that the Saints just wanted to get Bell time with the 1st team, to see how he performs. Can't imagine that he is moving ahead of P Thomas in any way.

THe Saints stated prior to the game that Bell would start. THe reason was he did not play last week and they needed to see if he could be the #3. That's what the Saint announcers said. I think this means he looks good for the #3 role at this point and nothing more. Saints played 3 rbs all last year.

THe Saints stated prior to the game that Bell would start. THe reason was he did not play last week and they needed to see if he could be the #3. That's what the Saint announcers said. I think this means he looks good for the #3 role at this point and nothing more. Saints played 3 rbs all last year.
Bell will have a ton of value once Bush inevitably gets hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread