What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Saturday Showdown #1 - Vikings 7-6 at Bengals 7-6** (-3, 40.5) 1:00 (1 Viewer)

Forgot I have a NFFC Championship bracket round team left with Higgins in the lineup over Conner, London, Palmer and Ferguson at the flex.

Please give me a Chase or Mixon TD on this drive then a Jefferson or Hockenson bring back TD.......not asking for much

Sweet I started Wonnum for the 1st time all year over Cooper with 14 pts on my bye week so far.

Classic Vikings. Should’ve been 20-3 at half. Now we let them back in the game. Nail biter to the end.

We NEVER bury ANYONE.

That was great second effort. He could have just went down on first contact. And it was heavy contact. Free shot by the MLB. Thank God Pace is small.

Mixon had 3.6 pts before this drive all game and scored 9.6 on this 1 drive to get him to 13.2 pts.........crazy

Dang it Jefferson you couldn't tackle him at the 1 so Mixon could get the TD
Oh snap never mind that is the worst a penalty that had no effect on the play wipes it out.

Users who are viewing this thread