What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sean 'Diddy' Combs' Houses Raided in Miami and L.A. by Homeland Security in Sex Trafficking Probe (1 Viewer)

Why did Homeland Security, as opposed to the plain old FBI search his home? Was he trafficking illegal immigrants, or terrorists?

Why did Homeland Security, as opposed to the plain old FBI search his home? Was he trafficking illegal immigrants, or terrorists?

Nice job picking that issue up. I heard on another website that Homeland Security is given jurisdiction and is the executive branch agency that investigates sex trafficking. I looked it up and that appears to be the case. They have tons of web pages from Homeland Security in regard to sex trafficking. I do not know why or when that happened.

Nice job picking that issue up. I heard on another website that Homeland Security is given jurisdiction and is the executive branch agency that investigates sex trafficking. I looked it up and that appears to be the case. They have tons of web pages from Homeland Security in regard to sex trafficking. I do not know why or when that happened.
I assume this means the women are mostly likely being brought in or taken across the border illegally. The FBI investigates human trafficking and and sex trafficking as well. It may be as simple as a team from HSI happened to be the ones tracking and gathering the evidence on this case.

People all over the place everywhere have been trying to warn us about Diddy.

Katt Williams was on Shannon Sharpe's podcast a few months ago and that was making the rounds yesterday. I don't think he was alleging sex trafficking though, just said he refused to go to a party at Diddy's house because a lot of gay sex was going down and he needed to protect his virgin hole . His words, not mine.

Not that this is funny but it explains all the jokes on my RING Neighborhood APP this morning.

Some "neighbor" posted "anyone know what all the helicopters flying over this morning are"

THere were ton of posts about "Diddy house in South Jersey"

Net Worth of over $1 Billion according to Forbes in 2022...not sure why but that part is fascinating

Thought he was arrested at the Miami-Opa Locka airport but maybe I have that wrong

Combs is At-Large right now?
-He was spotted at the Miami-Opa Locks Airport...they have to have a log of where his plane was going
I heard one of the Islands, from there he could fly out to anywhere

It would seem he knows his time is coming to an end quickly
I thought the R-Kelly mess would have sent shockwaves into this community of elite musicians that try and operate above the law

Something seriously wrong with him. He should have been in jail a long time ago. Remember when he swung a kettlebell at the head of the UCLA coach because his kid wasn't getting enough playing time.

There are reports out there of SA as well with the younger artists that he "took under his wing". Stories are all over the place about what he's done to kids and some adults. Not a good guy at all. If you go on TikTok, there are plenty of stories and first hand accounts being passed around from guys from B2K, 50cent, JARule, and others. It's quite disturbing everything that he's been into over the years.

There are reports out there of SA as well with the younger artists that he "took under his wing". Stories are all over the place about what he's done to kids and some adults. Not a good guy at all. If you go on TikTok, there are plenty of stories and first hand accounts being passed around from guys from B2K, 50cent, JARule, and others. It's quite disturbing everything that he's been into over the years.
Rodney Jones (the plaintiff) compared Diddy's assistant Kristina to Ghislaine Maxell and Diddy to Epstein. So the Baltimore bridge incident is just a black flag to cover this up, right? :tinfoilhat:
Music industry about to take a big hit.

So the Baltimore bridge incident is just a black flag to cover this up, right?

Oh jeez. That conspiracy theories have become so numerous and seem to grip more of the population than I can ever remember is probably a disaster for our country. What else can you do but laugh about it, I guess? Just the existence of that much credulity doesn't seem like the recipe for a sound republic.

Oh jeez. That conspiracy theories have become so numerous and seem to grip more of the population than I can ever remember is probably a disaster for our country. What else can you do but laugh about it, I guess? Just the existence of that much credulity doesn't seem like the recipe for a sound republic.
There is no credibility

Before this goes off the rails is it is want to do, that was sarcasm.

I remain convinced he set up Notorious BIG so he could release "I'll Be Missing You" and get on top of the rap world.
I know this is a joke, but every single time I listen to Life After Death I just can't over how much that guy hitched his wagon to biggie posthumously. It feels unseemly.

8th grade me is DEVASTATED

#badboysforlife
#### Bad Boy as a staff, record label and as a ############ crew
And if you want to be down with Bad Boy, then #### you too

Attn Mods: This is a song lyric. I'm certainly not telling TLEF that he is a bad person. However misguided his 8th grade self may be #2Pac4Ever
Definitely seemed like any rapper I liked really was not a fan of Diddy (exception being Biggie himself)

Reggie Wright (Suge's former head of security) predicted the Feds were coming for Diddy's gay sex tapes on March 11

He sounds like a combo of Epstein, Weinstein, and Michael Jackson.

I remain convinced he set up Notorious BIG so he could release "I'll Be Missing You" and get on top of the rap world.

Used it w/o stings permission too

In 1997, Diddy released "I'll Be Missing You" without permission from Sting for using his 1983 hit. A 2018 interview with The Breakfast Club recently resurfaced in which Sting confirmed that Diddy paid him $2,000 per day "for the rest of his life."

Reggie Wright (Suge's former head of security) predicted the Feds were coming for Diddy's gay sex tapes on March 11

He sounds like a combo of Epstein, Weinstein, and Michael Jackson.
Man - some of this stuff is hard to read. Or listen to. That Meek Mill tape. Oof

Users who are viewing this thread