What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seattle at San Francisco (1 Viewer)

I'm all for bringing RGIII in.
My understanding of his contract is we can basically get rid of him before 4/1 of any year with minimal penalties. It's a great contract for SF.

He just isn't a Super Bowl winning QB. Lucky product of the environment

They aren't even a playoff team this year.

They should challenge he stepped out on the 45.

Can we please get Martin off the roster, not even out of the starting lineup, but cut him... He's awful and a #####!
FYI Sherman isn't a moron he graduated from Stanford, was 2nd in his class in HS, and had a 4.2 gpa.

And he got 990 on his SAT

The 49ers are beasts defensively at goal to go. It's like they've got you in a phone booth and are pummeling you.

The 49ers are beasts defensively at goal to go. It's like they've got you in a phone booth and are pummeling you.
Yeah, nothing says "we've got a good defense" than when you look at the other team and don't have faith they can score from the one.

Did the Seahawks not sacrifice 4 pts back there, when they didn't challenge the down-at-the-one call? The receiver looked in.

If SF doesn't get a TD this drive this may get ugly.

ETA: and I don't see them doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread