What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Serious Business Dynasty League (1 Viewer)

I think we're running out of days on the LeagueSafe thing. We either have to trust someone to hold the funds or run this year w/out fees and payouts.

I think we're running out of days on the LeagueSafe thing. We either have to trust someone to hold the funds or run this year w/out fees and payouts.
If it has come to this...
I'll trust just about anyone in this league for fifty bucks worth.

How about Helltoupee? He's a Republican
I feel the same way, let's just make sure and pay people promptly. :thumbup:
I would agree on paying people promptly, especially since I'm still waiting on last year's winnings.

I'm also against freerolling the year for obvious reasons. Team's sort of built for the present.

I would agree on paying people promptly, especially since I'm still waiting on last year's winnings.

I'm also against freerolling the year for obvious reasons. Team's sort of built for the present.
Exactly. That's simply unacceptable. Not sure how PIK is getting a free pass on stealing your money.

PIK did eventually pay me.

My team is falling apart at the seams. Reyes, Grienke, Motte, Lawrie, Garza, now Stanton out for the weekend :deadbanana:

Exactly. That's simply unacceptable. Not sure how PIK is getting a free pass on stealing your money.
PIK is crazy busy, is never on a computer, and may have early onset Alhz on top of my ADD. I do apoligize and will send you a $150 tonight which includes my 2013 $50. How much did you win anyway?

What's involved in holding the money? Can it be paypalled to me and I just leave it in Paypal for the duration of the season? Because if so, I would hold it. You might all have to send and extra buck or two to account for currency exchange though.

What's involved in holding the money? Can it be paypalled to me and I just leave it in Paypal for the duration of the season? Because if so, I would hold it. You might all have to send and extra buck or two to account for currency exchange though.
Or you could just move to 'merica like a normal baseball fan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seconded!

I've been paid. :thumbup:

Actually was paid too much. It was only $80 since we were on $40 entry fee last year.

PIK, once we decide where to send the money, just send $30 to whoever and I'll send $70 to even it out.

I've been paid. :thumbup: Actually was paid too much. It was only $80 since we were on $40 entry fee last year. PIK, once we decide where to send the money, just send $30 to whoever and I'll send $70 to even it out.
That was the interest for being late. Lunch is on me.

I've been paid. :thumbup: Actually was paid too much. It was only $80 since we were on $40 entry fee last year. PIK, once we decide where to send the money, just send $30 to whoever and I'll send $70 to even it out.
That was the interest for being late. Lunch is on me.
Wasn't necessary, but I do appreciate it. :thumbup:

Now that we're all happy, let's decide where to send the money for this year. If NV wants to collect that's fine with me.

We should really decide who's collecting the $ sooner than later. I would prefer someone else do it, but I will if no one else steps up.

Funny how the two guys who are way ahead in the standings are the two most concerned about $ collection.

I'll hold the money. That work for everyone? If so, I'll post my paypal to the league message board and we'll get this rolling.

Funny how the two guys who are way ahead in the standings are the two most concerned about $ collection.

I'll hold the money. That work for everyone? If so, I'll post my paypal to the league message board and we'll get this rolling.
Why is that funny? Haven't we always collected the $ before the season starts?

All through May I was looking at the category standings and thinking that my huge overall lead was kind of a mirage and I could easily drop 10-15 points in a day or two.

I didn't expect it to actually happen, though. :sadbanana:

Posted this on the league board, but I'm putting it here too.

I have been slowly transitioning my roster over the last few months, but the trade with Hoos today makes things official on a

FIRE SALE

No reasonable offer refused!

Cueto, Johnny SP CIN

Danks, John SP CHW
Davis, Ike 1B NYM
Ethier, Andre RF LAD
Halladay, Roy SP PHI
Jay, Jon CF STL
Kubel, Jason LF ARI
Morales, Kendrys 1B SEA
Moss, Brandon 1B OAK
Murphy, Daniel 2B NYM
Ogando, Alexi RP TEX
Pujols, Albert 1B LAA
Street, Huston RP SD
Teixeira, Mark 1B NYY
Werth, Jayson RF WAS
Wieters, Matt C BAL
Youkilis, Kevin 3B NYY

Still doing the commish note thing in this league? I was in this league year 1-2 IIRC and we did that. Using Fantrax would solve that no? :coffee:

Commissioner Message

Rostered players not in CBS databaseKris Bryant (college) - eephus

Jonathan Gray (college) - Boubucarow

Mark Appel (college) - Boubucarow
The Commissioner Message is still on my CBS league page in the right column but it may have to be enabled in your view settings.

I want to add Miguel Alfredo Gonzalez and drop Carter Capps
Sorry, missed this one earlier.

Rostered players not in CBS database

Kris Bryant (Cubs unsigned) - eephus

Masahiro Tanaka (NPB) - eephus

Miguel Alfredo Gonzalez (Cuba) - Hell Toupee

The real Mark Appel has signed and is on Boubucarow's roster.

Jonathan Gray has already been dropped and is currently available

Users who are viewing this thread