What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shady for Zeke (1 Viewer)

WisconsinBills

Footballguy
I'm offering Shady for Zeke to another team. Yes I know I'm a BIlls fan but that's irrelevant. Who wins this trade? Should there be other things thrown in to even it out?

I would ride this out another week or two. If they use Shady like they did this past weekend, he's every bit as valuable, if not more than Ezekiel Elliott because they are using McCoy more in the passing game. You're also not trying to fend off vulturing opportunities from Alfred Morris, Dak Prescott, and Lance Dunbar. While Tyrod Taylor will run, he's not a guy that's going to vulture a score from 1-2 yards in because of his slight frame.

Yeah, but you can say the same for any running back. He's a shifty guy...not built to take a ton of hits but that offense runs through him and he doesn't have much for competition. Just hard to predict the future so try not to assume this year will be the same. You could counter with Zeke hitting the rookie wall but does that really happen? I would almost say his outlook might be rosier if Romo comes back (should they put him back in the lineup....not a given if Prescott continues to perform) because teams would respect the pass even more only because it's Romo....obviously Prescott is doing a great job but even the Bears were still crowding the line of scrimmage last night.

Users who are viewing this thread