What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shark Pool combined effort mock - Drafting now! (2 Viewers)

I'm excited as a Panthers fan. I want some QB needy team to want to jump over Denver. I agree that Wentz/Goff is likely 1/2 and Lynch now goes even earlier and that black hole could start sucking Cook into the 1st and maybe some other guys into the 2nd. Start the draft QB run, I'd love to see a bunch more go.
wanted to :blackdot: this thread to follow but thought I'd quote this interesting post...

typo?

;)

As a Cowboys fan I'm torn on Goff and Jack.  I will defer to what I think the Cowboys will do

1.4 - Myles Jack

With 1.06, the Baltimore Ravens select:

RB Ezekiel Elliott, The Ohio State University

Our draft board probably looks something like:

• Need and Talent - Ramsey, Tunsil, Jack
  • Talent - Bosa, Buckner, Elliott
  • Need - Hargreaves, Staley
If the draft unfolded like this, hopefully we'd trade back for someone trying to get Goff.  With Ramsey, Tunsil, Jack and Bosa off the board, not sure about Buckner fit.  The team seems REALLY committed to making Monroe work, so it's Elliott or Hargreaves.  Would be a shock the world move (except for Mel Kiper who mocked this) but it's a talent pick and borderline talent/need.

I'm excited as a Panthers fan. I want some QB needy team to want to jump over Denver. I agree that Wentz/Goff is likely 1/2 and Lynch now goes even earlier and that black hole could start sucking Cook into the 1st and maybe some other guys into the 2nd. Start the draft QB run, I'd love to see a bunch more go.
wanted to :blackdot: this thread to follow but thought I'd quote this interesting post...

typo?

;)
JMFC, damn it it happened again. Completely unintentional use of a black hole metaphor. I never even thought about adding Cook to the sentence. :bag:

This is far worse than my iPhone auto correct issue that turned my comment about "RBs" into "Arabs", but that was still good for a few laughs.

5Rings said:
Don't assume we want Goff.  I'm totally 100% cool with Gabbert and Kap this year.

:ph34r:
I think this is going to be a lock if he's there.  I think we its a money pit, but we can't bring Kap back into the locker room and Gabbert is ...well...Gabbert.  I truly hope Goff gets at least 8 games to sit and watch Gabbert.  Hell, lets lose them all  and get pick #1.  Yes, this is where I say F Jed.  And I was amongst the few that wanted ARod over ASmith.  This is the makeup pick?

I will also say that if Ramsey or Tunsil fell, I would take them here and take a QB next year.

The 5 Time SuperBowl Champion San Francisco 49ers select:

1.07 Jared Goff, QB, California

I still like the idea of TB taking a WR.

Not that he's a great solution but they did sign Robert Ayers so DE isn't imperative.

Andy Dufresne said:
Would be tough to choose between Elliot and Buckner
Agree with this.  Bucker sure looks like the kind of guy Ozzie would like on his team.  I think Buckner might be a little underrated round these here FBG forums.  Not a lot of athletes that size. 

PM sent to Tampa GM.

Anyone feels it's going slow, send a PM, and hopefully they will get an email.  

Or complain about it in the thread, where it will do no good.  Either or.   :D

Agree with this.  Bucker sure looks like the kind of guy Ozzie would like on his team.  I think Buckner might be a little underrated round these here FBG forums.  Not a lot of athletes that size. 
I almost chose Buckner for the Eagles, and I'd be willing to bet the Ravens would take him over Elliot.

With the depth at DT in this draft I think I'll pass on Buckner and instead of waiting for a trade as I'm already late I'll go ahead and select:

1.9 Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor

Users who are viewing this thread