What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Shark Pool strategy vs players (1 Viewer)

Terpfan

Footballguy
Is there a separate forum to discuss drafting strategies and such, as compared to the discussions about players or teams? I understand that resolving player comparisons is strategic, but I am wondering the value of a forum where the sharks can discuss more broad topics. Players could be used as examples, but not have the strategy questions confused by the tactical discussions if Graham is better than Gronk.

Maybe these exist in this forum, but are far fewer and less popular, and thus harder to find. Maybe there are threads related to particular articles and that is how that is handled. It just occurs to me that people like myself could use a place to discuss broader strategies for having a successful draft and building a winning team.

Is there a separate forum to discuss drafting strategies and such, as compared to the discussions about players or teams? I understand that resolving player comparisons is strategic, but I am wondering the value of a forum where the sharks can discuss more broad topics. Players could be used as examples, but not have the strategy questions confused by the tactical discussions if Graham is better than Gronk.Maybe these exist in this forum, but are far fewer and less popular, and thus harder to find. Maybe there are threads related to particular articles and that is how that is handled. It just occurs to me that people like myself could use a place to discuss broader strategies for having a successful draft and building a winning team.
it used to be much more geared towards those threads but i think a lot of people just let the articles do their thinking for them, or the DD< or whatever.but this is the spot and the more the better.

Users who are viewing this thread