What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should I make some moves for the stretch run? (1 Viewer)

Tiger Fan

Footballguy
Looking to see where to make a move for the stretch run. I'm 5th out of 12 teams right now (H2H) due to some really tough matchups where I would've beaten everyone except the team that I was playing that week.

5x5, H2H

Pos - # of starters, Starter, Backup, (Minors), DL

C - 1, Napoli, RuMarti

1B - 1, Votto, Berkman, Napoli

2B - 1, Weeks

SS - 1, Rollins, Gordon

3B - 1, Reynolds, Moustakas (Lawrie)

OF - 3, Ellsbury, Quinten, Pence, Beltran, Heyward

DH - 1, Berkman

SP - 5, Halladay, Grienke, Kennedy, Gee, Collmenter, Cueto, Britton, Hudson

RP - 4, Melancon, Cordero, Salas, League, Broxton, Padilla, (Teheran)

I think my biggest risk is RP, especially once Aardsma comes back and Cordero is really the only proven guy there. After that, I think SS and C. Obviously, I have a huge strength at SP; and I've been offered Arenciba for one of my weaker SPs....not sure if I should take that or not? Napoli is on the DL now and only really hit for power.

Anyone see it any differently?

I agree,somewhat. IMO, League will be the closer for the rest of the year, he's been lights out.If this was my team, I would be looking to add another SP,Gee was a nice addition,but

I would want 1 more proven arm. And I would take a look at my 3rd basemen,not sure I would count on Reynolds. Moustakas or Lawrie could be the answer, but I would consider trading for a better option. Just my 2 cents.

Please answer mine.

http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=595011

Looking to see where to make a move for the stretch run. I'm 5th out of 12 teams right now (H2H) due to some really tough matchups where I would've beaten everyone except the team that I was playing that week.

5x5, H2H

Pos - # of starters, Starter, Backup, (Minors), DL

C - 1, Napoli, RuMarti

1B - 1, Votto, Berkman, Napoli

2B - 1, Weeks

SS - 1, Rollins, Gordon

3B - 1, Reynolds, Moustakas (Lawrie)

OF - 3, Ellsbury, Quinten, Pence, Beltran, Heyward

DH - 1, Berkman

SP - 5, Halladay, Grienke, Kennedy, Gee, Collmenter, Cueto, Britton, Hudson

RP - 4, Melancon, Cordero, Salas, League, Broxton, Padilla, (Teheran)

I think my biggest risk is RP, especially once Aardsma comes back and Cordero is really the only proven guy there. After that, I think SS and C. Obviously, I have a huge strength at SP; and I've been offered Arenciba for one of my weaker SPs....not sure if I should take that or not? Napoli is on the DL now and only really hit for power.

Anyone see it any differently?

Users who are viewing this thread