What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Side bets in FF leagues. (1 Viewer)

Da Guru

Fair & Balanced
In my original 14 team league. Every team bets every other team 20 dollars a week in side bets.

It started out only 7 or 8 teams were betting each other. Now everybody does it.

16 weeks only. For example..I win 6..you win 8..I owe you 40 dollars at the end of the year.

This way every team stays involved and manages their team for the whole season. No one ever packs it in.

In a 14 team league you could lose 260 a week if you quit. Plus even if you are losing your game you still care about beating all of the other teams just for the $$ involved. I could lose my game but still win 60-80 dollars for the week.

We square up at the year end party.

Any other leagues have side bets all year??

i tired to do this years ago in my main, local dynasty league( friends and family). I would bet the same owner(s) $10 a week between us all year. no one never pays up.

i tired to do this years ago in my main, local dynasty league( friends and family). I would bet the same owner(s) $10 a week between us all year. no one never pays up.
:goodposting: :shrug: I don`t understand? In our league you would be a pyriah if you not make good.

Users who are viewing this thread