What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sideline Bimbo wants to know if Singletary called his mentor... (1 Viewer)

I love that the guy on the show correctly points out that:

A) Walsh was not a mentor while Singletary was on the Bears; and then, somewhat more obviously

B) Walsh is deceased.

Danielle Sargeant eh? She had another memorable gaffe when she was on ESPNews. I found a clip on thatvideosite.com, but I don't want to link directly to it because of her vulgar language. Remember, this is a family site.

azgroover said:
Danielle Sargeant eh? She had another memorable gaffe when she was on ESPNews. I found a clip on thatvideosite.com, but I don't want to link directly to it because of her vulgar language. Remember, this is a family site.
can you paraphrase what she said/did?

azgroover said:
can you paraphrase what she said/did?
The ESPN studio was having technical difficulties. She was off camera, however her mic was on, she didn't realize it, and yells out at the top of her lungs "WTF was that!?!?"

BringItOn said:
LoL Looks like someone has it out her her job and was messing with her by gaving her a bad script....
:shrug:Ron Burgundy's classic "Go F yourself San Diego"..... comes to mind.

and why didn't Singletary just say 'enough of this' and walk off ?

why'd he hang around for her to get things straight?

Wow... just wow...

Ya know, if you had the job of a sideline bimbo, you'd think she'd do a LITTLE homework and know what the heck

she's talking about! ;)

well, you can laugh all you want, it's partially our fault . . .

we all want eye candy, and she fit the bill . . . most of the time, reporters on the sideline add little of value, so they are usually a non-factor . . .

and like someone said, I bet she doesn't write her own questions, so she was probably set up . . .

I think that mistake was really, really bad, however I'm not really sure that the appellation "Sideline Bimbo" is really appropriate. We can recognize her gaff without becoming all misogynistic about it.

we all want eye candy, and she fit the bill . . . most of the time, reporters on the sideline add little of value, so they are usually a non-factor . . .
lol wut

well, you can laugh all you want, it's partially our fault . . .we all want eye candy, and she fit the bill . . . most of the time, reporters on the sideline add little of value, so they are usually a non-factor . . .and like someone said, I bet she doesn't write her own questions, so she was probably set up . . .
You can be eye candy without being an abject moron.

well, you can laugh all you want, it's partially our fault . . .we all want eye candy, and she fit the bill . . . most of the time, reporters on the sideline add little of value, so they are usually a non-factor . . .and like someone said, I bet she doesn't write her own questions, so she was probably set up . . .
you really think that she wasn't set up???

Oh, she was definitely set up. Her parents totally screwed her.

its hard to say if she was set up, the script could of been wrong or maybe she read it wrong... but she had zero clue about anything of Mike's history or of Bill Walsh. You expect a sideline reporter, even eye candy ones, to know that a legend of the sport is alive or not.

and like someone said, I bet she doesn't write her own questions, so she was probably set up . . .
Oh, she was definitely set up. Her parents totally screwed her.
HAHAHA.... nice

And she's the Goldberg Peanut Chews of eye candy while we're at it. Erin Andrews she ain't!

Users who are viewing this thread