What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sigmund Bloom is the most accurate fantasy expert (1 Viewer)

Congrats - I guess this is not a good time to bring up a certain RB in the green and yellow? :thumbup: just busting your chops Sig - love your work.

Congrats - I guess this is not a good time to bring up a certain RB in the green and yellow? :unsure: just busting your chops Sig - love your work.
I'll take my lumps on BJax... McCarthy used him like a sole feature back in the 2nd half vs. PHI and faked me out b/c of his preseason comments on Bjax. Bjax also ran strong and efficient and did his job. CletusMaximus called the Kuhn RBBC and I was skeptical, but obviously I overestimated Bjax.

Congrats - I guess this is not a good time to bring up a certain RB in the green and yellow? :lmao: just busting your chops Sig - love your work.
I'll take my lumps on BJax... McCarthy used him like a sole feature back in the 2nd half vs. PHI and faked me out b/c of his preseason comments on Bjax. Bjax also ran strong and efficient and did his job. CletusMaximus called the Kuhn RBBC and I was skeptical, but obviously I overestimated Bjax.
Still only 2 games in so far - anything can wind up happening.

This isn't surprising. Sig is money. Sig, you should start your own FF website. You would make millions!!

You can thank me later for the raise...0

Congrats - I guess this is not a good time to bring up a certain RB in the green and yellow? :lmao: just busting your chops Sig - love your work.
Can't get them all. Congrats, you are the analyst I respect the most ... not only what you say but how you say it too.

Congrats. It's always a scary proposition to trade with Bloom but it's great to be in a league with him.

I follow Bloom and all the rec's and rankings here, so I'm on board like lots of people.

With that said, statistically I noticed this and think it's interesting:

Mr. Bloom is Top 5 overall but is not listed in the Top 5 for any single given category, i.e. QB, RB, WR, TE, DST, K. Does that make sense?

As another side note, across the board, it looks like the accuracy numbers are higher for QB picks than RB and WR. DST's toughest of all though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah...not to nitpick but he looks dead middle of the road among the 5 I saw (63.3%). Take your homer glasses off, son.

I am not surprised by Blooms rankings but I am a little shocked to see Jamey Eisenberg up that high. I guess those clowns at CBS.com have some skill after all.

Ah...not to nitpick but he looks dead middle of the road among the 5 I saw (63.3%). Take your homer glasses off, son.
Not to nitpick, but they only show the top 5 out of the 39 they rank unless you register and Bloom is tied for 2nd out of 39. Good observation though.

lucky for us that Dodds does all the cheatsheets and projections through myFBGs
You can select Bloom's current week projections in myFBG and the Lineup Dominator, and Bob Henry does forward projections in the Lineup Dominator.

What's interesting is that the differences in accuracy are separated by single percentage points.

What's interesting is that the differences in accuracy are separated by single percentage points.
yeah, makes sense to me...I can't imagine someone being able to kill everyone else in something like this. Anyone that's done sports betting knows that the top guys have a tiny edge over the rest of us. which reminds me, if you know a great capper that's willing to share his wisdom (without being a "tout"), let me know. I'm having a rough year!

Not to nitpick, but they only show the top 5 out of the 39 they rank unless you register and Bloom is tied for 2nd out of 39. Good observation though.
Most accurate implies #1 not tied for 2nd.

Last edited by a moderator:
The title of the thread is "Sigmund Bloom is the most accurate fantasy expert, through 3 weeks" and you looked after week 4, think about it.

The title of the thread is "Sigmund Bloom is the most accurate fantasy expert, through 3 weeks" and you looked after week 4, think about it.
Update the title then...weekly...so you can be as accurate as Bloom.

Users who are viewing this thread