What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sit Braylan this week vs. Ravens? (1 Viewer)

madmax442

Footballguy
I have been seriously thinking about sitting Braylan Edwards this week. They are playing the Ravens (No. 1 against the pass) this week. I already have Jennings. I could run Chris Chambers (they are playing the Jets) or David Patten. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been seriously thinking about sitting Braylan Edwards this week. They are playing the Ravens (No. 1 against the pass) this week. I already have Jennings. I could run Chris Chambers (they are playing the Broncos) or David Patten. What do you think?
FYI.. Chargers play host to the Jets this week..

No, Braylon routinely dominates McAllister.
There is nothing 'routine' right now about Braylon's game other than dropping balls. 2007 Braylon Edwards did well against McAllister, but what 2008 Braylon Edwards will do is anyone's guess. The entire Browns offense is a crapshoot at the moment. Nobody knows which Browns offense will show up on Sunday. Given how low the floor has been for Braylon so far and if you had a productive alternative, I wouldn't blame anyone for benching Edwards until he proves otherwise.

Edwards has a good track record vs the Ravens. Plus, the Ravens have only played one game to earn that #1 pass def (vs the Bengals).

No, Braylon routinely dominates McAllister.
There is nothing 'routine' right now about Braylon's game other than dropping balls. 2007 Braylon Edwards did well against McAllister, but what 2008 Braylon Edwards will do is anyone's guess. The entire Browns offense is a crapshoot at the moment. Nobody knows which Browns offense will show up on Sunday. Given how low the floor has been for Braylon so far and if you had a productive alternative, I wouldn't blame anyone for benching Edwards until he proves otherwise.
He also dominated McAllister in 2006, guy's always had drops problems, they just haven't been as magnified because the entire country wasn't paying attention. Don't worry, he'll get his.

Edwards has a good track record vs the Ravens. Plus, the Ravens have only played one game to earn that #1 pass def (vs the Bengals).
:lmao: Exactly and Palmer has a whopping 228 yds passing in TWO GAMES. 94 against Balt and 134 against Tenn. Braylon will get a grip on things and be fine. Start him.

I benched him last week due to weather conditions alone. This week I am starting him over Bryant Johnson. I think CLE gets back on the wagon this week. If not I'll be looking to trade him to a CLE homer.

Edwards averages five receptions for 92 yards in four games against the Ravens...in all but one, he has a TD.

I would start him.

Users who are viewing this thread