What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SNF Week 13 (1 Viewer)

meeka

Footballguy
NFL.com says that the Vikings and Cards game is getting moved to the Sunday Night game for week 13.

I love the flex schedule. Too bad it is impossible to make work for Monday Night games.

This will probably determine which one of them makes the playoffs, or at the least is a likely playoff showdown.

This will probably determine which one of them makes the playoffs, or at the least is a likely playoff showdown.
:moneybag: Both teams have a 3 game lead in their division.
calm... i presume he misspokethe exciting prospect of the Cardinals in primetime does that to people
Peter King is going to be aroused all night. Better tuck him into the desk. Has Favre been on SNF this year? I don't think he has.

Cant wait for this game. Already had a huge tailgate party planned before and now it's gonna be even bigger. That whole stadium looked purple last year. :kicksrock:

They bumped New ENgland - Miami - I'm actually surprised by this
I am sure they probably figure that Brett Favre = RATINGS. Plus, it probably doesn't hurt that other major stars like Kurt Warner, Larry Fitzgerald and Adrian Peterson will also be playing in that game.

Cant wait for this game. Already had a huge tailgate party planned before and now it's gonna be even bigger. That whole stadium looked purple last year. :lmao:
I remember tailgating inside my car last year because I was so cold before the game. Feels strange to slam brews when you're literally behind the wheel (of a parked car of course).:wimpyAZresident:

Cant wait for this game. Already had a huge tailgate party planned before and now it's gonna be even bigger. That whole stadium looked purple last year. :excited:
I remember tailgating inside my car last year because I was so cold before the game. Feels strange to slam brews when you're literally behind the wheel (of a parked car of course).:wimpyAZresident:
I remember it being really cold too. I remember my wife and my buddys wife looking at us all angry while we grilled and drank beer out of huge ceramic coffee cups. So we threw a football around and by gametime it was all good. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread