What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

so what's upstairs? (1 Viewer)

fatness

Footballguy
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/709-Michaelmas-Ave-Cayce-SC-29033/11213633_zpid

Little is known about condition except that property has active roof leaks. Property is being sold "as-is" with no repairs, no clean-up, and no warranties expressed or implied. Upstairs apartment cannot be shown under any circumstances. Buyer assumes responsibility for the month-to-month tenancy in the upstairs apartment. Occupant has never paid, and no security deposit is being held, but there is a lease in place. (Yes, it does not make sense, please don't bother asking.)

Not the weirdest one I've seen. Saw one here in LA where they house for sale came with a permanent tenant who had a lifelong right to live there, rent free. You could buy the house for half a million or so, but never move in. 
Uh that's an old French thing here, let pour vie, IIRC.

Not the weirdest one I've seen. Saw one here in LA where they house for sale came with a permanent tenant who had a lifelong right to live there, rent free. You could buy the house for half a million or so, but never move in. 
Hefner tried to pull the same thing. 

buy it, and slowly start removing portions of the house.  Eventually, the thing comes out...and you knock down the wall holding the place up.

Seems workable. 

Users who are viewing this thread