What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Soapless in Cincinnati (1 Viewer)

' said:
I'll wash my hands when dealing with food and ####. Cmon.
How about after wiping your ###? You don't seem very committed to this unless you're willing to get hepatitis, salmonella and fungal infections.

Postradamus Theme Song:

Who's the guy with the flies around his junk? Who's the guy encrusted with spunk? POSTRADAMUS.

He's the guy with the rope but no soap, he's the guy giving taxi drivers hope, he'll take a lot of crap but he won't use soap. POSTRADAMUS!!!!

You can smell every Internet post, scabies and lice they call him host. Skin is flaky like overdone toast.

POOOOSTRADAMUS!!!

-fish- said:
Dr. Awesome said:
hooter311 said:
El Floppo said:
hooter311 said:
Silver water kills bacteria. That should work for deodorant. You can find the recipe online and make your own.
:goodposting:
My family swears by this stuff. They drink it, spray it, use it on and for everything.Works good as scent blocker on hunting clothes. Seen a Manswers show where some European army issued silver threaded underwear for it's allweather gear resulting in underwear that only had to be changed every few months.

Invest in a good bar of silver to use as soap I guess.

Don't drink too much or you'll literally turn blue.
WTF?
It will turn you into Papa Smurf
Tobias: "I just blue myself."

This thread makes me want to go take a shower and use lots of soap. That's disgusting Post, are you married? Do you plan on staying that way?

' said:
How about after wiping your ###? You don't seem very committed to this unless you're willing to get hepatitis, salmonella and fungal infections.
uhh good question actuallyI'll try not to get #### on my fingertips and go with straight water. All bets are off if the TP breaks.

Just got back from some grueling sled riding. Sweating pretty heavily. No discernible odor right now. Shower/update in the morning.

Postradamus Theme Song:Who's the guy with the flies around his junk? Who's the guy encrusted with spunk? POSTRADAMUS.He's the guy with the rope but no soap, he's the guy giving taxi drivers hope, he'll take a lot of crap but he won't use soap. POSTRADAMUS!!!! You can smell every Internet post, scabies and lice they call him host. Skin is flaky like overdone toast.POOOOSTRADAMUS!!!
:thumbup:

' said:
uhh good question actuallyI'll try not to get #### on my fingertips and go with straight water. All bets are off if the TP breaks.
Take this back considering a part time serving job I have. Kind of have to wash my hand every time I even enter the restrooms. OFFICIALI'll be washing my hands out of necessity, but everywhere else is getting smelly ####ers!

This thread makes me want to go take a shower and use lots of soap. That's disgusting Post, are you married? Do you plan on staying that way?
I'm young hung and ready to find a nice racist woman with addictions for whom to buy iPads. No commitments. I plan staying non-committal for the foreseeable future. That doesn't mean I won't be philandering, stank permitting. Wait for the updates you Anxious Annies.

I'm young hung and ready to find a nice racist woman with addictions for whom to buy iPads. No commitments. I plan staying non-committal for the foreseeable future. That doesn't mean I won't be philandering, stank permitting. Wait for the updates you Anxious Annies.
you're some patchouli and a dancing teddy bear away from becoming a dirty hippie. enjoy your dreadlocked, hairy-legged, stinky vegan, you dumb smelly *******.

Last edited by a moderator:
Postradamus Theme Song:Who's the guy with the flies around his junk? Who's the guy encrusted with spunk? POSTRADAMUS.He's the guy with the rope but no soap, he's the guy giving taxi drivers hope, he'll take a lot of crap but he won't use soap. POSTRADAMUS!!!! You can smell every Internet post, scabies and lice they call him host. Skin is flaky like overdone toast.POOOOSTRADAMUS!!!
:shock:
:lmao:

Day 2

Hair and skin felt fine overnight. No excess sweating or anything like that. Balls are okay right now actually. Not any worse than when I was using soap. About to leave to go eat with the parents soon, shower #2 coming up. I'll ask them if they smell anything funny.

And if you're keeping score at home, that means yes, I haven't showered yet today.

Please don't combine this "experiment" with a colon-cleansing regimen experiment.

Day 4 or 5

My short term memory ain't what it used to be, but I gotta say, this no soap thing is really pretty nice. Considering I'm a slim guy who doesn't sweat a lot, I can just hop in a hot shower when I do feel a little damp or crusty and it's like new again. I think there is something to it. The trick to shower about twice a day and really get a nice scrub on. My skin is honestly not dry or flaky or anything and actually feels better than when I would moisturize daily. The first 2 days were sort of dry and my skin was a little oily feeling, but now I don't have that and it's starting to feel pretty good.

I had a lady friend smell me the day of the experiment. She's on a photoshoot in LA for 20 days, I'll get her to smell me when she gets back and let you know how it goes. I'm serious, no smell, no flaky skin. My face is clear and my elbows smoother than ever.

I still don't get why you're doing this.
to save money on expensive soaps and other unnecessary toiletries, you know, free the animal?
Soap and shampoo aren't that expensive. We're talking pennies a day here, Pigpen.
I'm now putting those pennies into my PS3 fund. Daily.
You are probably spending more money when taking your 2 showers a day vs spending money on soap and shampoo.

I still don't get why you're doing this.
to save money on expensive soaps and other unnecessary toiletries, you know, free the animal?
Soap and shampoo aren't that expensive. We're talking pennies a day here, Pigpen.
I'm now putting those pennies into my PS3 fund. Daily.
You are probably spending more money when taking your 2 showers a day vs spending money on soap and shampoo.
Hint: it's not really about saving moneyAlso, you're probably wrong anyways.

I've gone without soap (other than hand soap), shampoo, or deodorant for about a year now. No shtick. (I do get shampooed once a month at the salon where I get my hair cut.)

My hair is much softer than it was when I used shampoo. IMO, my armpits smell much better now as well. I haven't gotten comments about smell from others one way or the other — including from people who'd definitely tell me if it was a problem. My skin seems less oily as well. (I do scrub all over with a loofah sponge in the shower.)

I originally tried it after reading Nikoley's original post on the subject. Since every commenter who tried it was unanimous in reporting a good experience with it, I figured I'd join the experiment just to see how it went. If it ended up being stupid, no big loss. I could go back to soap and shampoo easily enough. But it didn't end up being stupid. It ended up being an improvement that I decided to stick with.

I've gone without soap (other than hand soap), shampoo, or deodorant for about a year now. No shtick. (I do get shampooed once a month at the salon where I get my hair cut.)

My hair is much softer than it was when I used shampoo. IMO, my armpits smell much better now as well. I haven't gotten comments about smell from others one way or the other — including from people who'd definitely tell me if it was a problem. My skin seems less oily as well. (I do scrub all over with a loofah sponge in the shower.)

I originally tried it after reading Nikoley's original post on the subject. Since every commenter who tried it was unanimous in reporting a good experience with it, if I figured I'd join the experiment just to see how it went. If it ended up being stupid, no big loss. I could go back to soap and shampoo easily enough. But it didn't end up being stupid. It ended up being an improvement that I decided to stick with.
:confused: Experiencing similar things after only a few days.

Get one of these

If you really want to scrub your skin well. Beats any washcloth, loofah, etc.

I read about it on a thread here (forgot where), tried it out, and it's one of the best buys I've made. It's fantastic.

Users who are viewing this thread