What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL1 Comments (1 Viewer)

QB...Eli (11)Cassel (7)

RB...Forte(6),Spiller(8),Brown(4)Ballard(4)Mendenhall(4)

WR...Boldin(5),Smith(Car)(6), Little(10) Smith StL(10) Jenkins(11) Douglas(7)

TE...Gronk (9)Miller(Sea)(11)

K ...Succup (7)

D ...Wash(10) Chicago(6)

ETA....as always it was fun guys....got a little slow at the end , but what the h3ll

as the song says "rip it, rip it good"

Last edited by a moderator:
Newton 6Dalton 8Colston 6Wayne 4Young 5Hankerson 10Morgan 10Cunningham 7 FJackson 8Turner 7MBush 6LJames 9Gates 7HMiller 4Cundiff 8Feely 10Texans 8Vikings 11Strengths are QB TE RB I really like the texans D this year also. Not sure what to expect out of this WR crew though. Need colston to stay healthy, wayne to make a quick connection with luck, titus young to continue growing and one of morgan/hankerson to be WR2 for RG3. QBs throwing to my WRs Brees, Luck, RG3, Stafford. Thats a plus right? Took a flyer on cunningham since there's not much competition in Miami.
Still way early, but barring injuries, I REALLY like this team...

QB...Eli (11)Cassel (7)RB...Forte(6),Spiller(8),Brown(4)Ballard(4)Mendenhall(4)WR...Boldin(5),Smith(Car)(6), Little(10) Smith StL(10) Jenkins(11) Douglas(7)TE...Gronk (9)Miller(Sea)(11)K ...Succup (7)D ...Wash(10) Chicago(6)ETA....as always it was fun guys....got a little slow at the end , but what the h3llas the song says "rip it, rip it good"
i like your core starters but not your backups (except brown should be a solid 3rd rb)

Picking at the end in a 16 team draft, often you have to pick at need spots rather than BPA. With that in mind, I spent my first 7 picks carefully balancing between postions(QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE). Then...purposefully...immediately backed up my weakest starters at picks 8 and 9 while deferring backing up my strongest starters (WR) for a looooong time. As a result, this team is about as balanced as you're ever going to find in a 16 team survivor league draft. The weak spot, IMO, is WR. I was going to draft a sixth in the final round, but couldn't find one I liked so the 18th round was one spot where I went BPA instead of by need. Henderson and Massaquoi will be ok as bye week fillers, but I'll be dead if I have to rely on either or both for more than a couple of weeks. None of the WR6s available in the 18th would have addressed this problem, so the higher upside of Jennings made sense to me. This team probably lacks the pop to win it all, but should hang around a long while I think.

QB: 4.14Tony Romo - QB12 - DAL (5)

8.14 Kevin Kolb - QB25 - ARZ(10)

Romo feels overlooked at QB12...very very happy to have him here. Waited a bit longer than most at QB2 also, although not really by design (picking on the end really blows with 16 knowledgeable owners!) Most people are waaaaaay down on Kolb, but I'm betting he comes around and easily beats out Skelton. I bet most people will see this as a weak spot...but I'm perfectly OK with it.

RB: 1.03 LeSean McCoy - RB3 - PHI (7)

7.03 James Starks - GB (10)

10.14 Mikel Leshoure - RB47 - DET(5)

11.03 Shane Vereen - RB49 - NEP(9)

18.14 Rashad Jennings -RB70 - JAX(6)

After using my first on an uber-stud, I waited a while for backups at RB...but not too long. Starks is a weak RB2, but Vereen might be the leagues strongest RB4. The Jennings pick was suppossed to be a WR, but I couldn't find any I liked in the last round, and really felt it was ridiculous Jennings was still OTB. Even with a weak RB2, an obvious strength.

WR:2.14 Mike Wallace - WR8 - PIT (4)

3.03 Dez Bryant - WR12 - DAL (5)

5.03 Jeremy Maclin - WR25 - PHI (7)

15.03 Devery Henderson - WR77 - NOS (6)

17.03 Mohamed Massaquoi - WR81 - CLE(10)

I'll put these top 3 up against anyones! After three premium picks at WR, I waited a long time to snag more though. Henderson and Massaquoi are OK depth pieces, but any serious injuries to my top guys here could cripple this team. Everyone's got a weak spot though...lack of real depth at a position is a common problem in these leagues.

TE: 6.14 Dustin Keller - TE15 - NYJ (9)

9.03 Greg Olsen - TE19 - CAR (6)

LOVE IT! Spent premium picks at other positions, but managed to snag one of the leagues top TE2's. Keller and Olsen are both guys who will have several 15-20 point weeks in this format, and between them should be highly competitive with all but a few SSl squad' Te groups.

DST:12.14 Denver Broncos - DST12 - DEN(7)

13.03 Cincinatti Bengals - DST14 - CIN(8)

Meh...two decent, but not great ones...kind of like my TE's.

PK:14.14 Jason Hansen - PK4 - DET(5)

16.14 Steven Haushka - PK24 - SEA(11)

WOuld have preferred a better option than Haushka...but at least he appears safe as the starter.

Good Draft guys although it dragged a few times. Will try and make comments later when I have time

my squad.......

QB - Flynn (11), Tebow (9), Tannehill (7)

I think Flynn wins the Seattle job and does well - he has the arm. Tebow is a wildcard - figuratively and literally but will score some weeks. Still I needed something else there and was glad to get Tannehill who I think will do well once they give him the reins.

RB - Rice (8), Redman (4, McGahee (7), Saine (10)

Obviously Rice is a STUD in PPR. I think the Redman and McGahee combo will give me very solid RB2 numbers.....McGahee still the main back for the improving Broncos. Saine should play more on third downs this year and I will be happy if he makes the scoreboard on a couple of bye weeks

WR - A.J. Green (8), Cruz (11), D. Thomas (7), Cobb (10), L. Robinson (6), Hester (6)

Green and Cruz will get a lot of balls in passing offenses. I think Manning really helps DeMaryius Thomas develop even more this year. Cobb will have a few good games. Robinson just keeps producing although I don't love Gabbert. Hester from the slot with Marshall getting double teamed should have a few really nice games which is all I need from him

TE - Gonzo (7), Kendricks (9)

Tony G still gets it done better than most tight ends. I am hoping Kendricks can take the next step up and score more than just week 7

K - David Akers

Decided to go with just one but at least a top guy so I could get a third QB

DST - Cowboys (5) and Saints (6)

4.16 Valence - Jay Cutler - QB13 - CHI 6

7.01 Valence - Josh Freeman - QB17 - TBB 5

Like this combo. The Bears offense is looking strong and in Tice's offense Cutler should flourish. I see a legit top 8 season from him. Freeman will have a much stronger running game this season to help him out. VJax is a nice addition and I see lots of play action deep balls going his way.

1.01 Valence - Arian Foster - RB1 - HOU 8

6.16 Valence - Ben Tate - RB31 - HOU 8

9.01 Valence - Peyton Hillis - RB38 - KCC 7

11.01 Valence - Mike Goodson - RB48 - OAK 5

Foster/Tate should provide top 10 production every week. Hillis is such a better value than Charles right now. He will almost certainly lead the Chiefs in rushing TDs and will cut into Charles's reception numbers too. Goodson should at least have a bigger role in Oakland than he did in Carolina. Just a DMac injury away from starting. Wish I had at least 1 more RB, but would have had to gone with only 1 K or D to do so. Week 8 could be rough

2.16 Valence - Brandon Marshall - WR10 - CHI 6

5.01 Valence - Antonio Brown - WR23 - PIT 4

8.16 Valence - Santana Moss - WR46 - WAS 10

10.16 Valence - Vincent Brown - WR58 - SDC 7

12.16 Valence - Danny Amendola - WR68 - STL 9

13.01 Valence - Earl Bennett - WR69 - CHI 6

Good group here with no bye week issues. I'm liking the Cutler/BMarsh/Bennett combo. I like Brown as low end WR2 and Moss as a high end WR3. I feel he is being a bit overlooked with all the signings in Washington this offseason. Browns value took a slight hit with the Meachem signing, but should play well in the slot and get more opportunities than last season. Amendola had great chemistry with Bradford and I think they pick up where they left off.

3.01 Valence - Jermichael Finley - TE7 - GBP 10

18.16 Valence - James Casey - TE33 - HOU 8

Potential landmine for this team. If Finley is as inconsistent as he was last year then this is definitely a position of trouble. Would have liked to get a better TE2, but would have had to reach to do so. Just never felt like good value presented itself.

16.16 Valence - Graham Gano - PK25 - WAS 10

17.01 Valence - Adan Vinateri - PK26 - IND 4

meh

14.16 Valence - Miami Dolphins DST - DST27 - MIA 6

15.01 Valence - Carolina Panthers DST - DST28 - CAR 7

Dolphins D will be on the field a ton so perhaps there are some scoring opportunities there. Panthers D should be a ton better than last year.

P. Rivers - 7

J. Flacco - 8

I like my QBs. Rivers should put up good fantasy numbers & Flacco is a very solid back-up.

A. Peterson - 11

B.J. Green-Ellis - 8

T. Gerhart - 11

K. Smith - 5

D. McCluster - 7

The Peterson/Gerhardt combo cost me quite a bit, but should be worth it. I expect Benson or better numbers from BJGE. Smith is a wild card. With all the ? marks @ RB for the high scoring Lions offense, I like his chances to put up good numbers. McCluster’s PPR value made me take him instead of another WR. We’ll see how that works out.

W. Welker - 9

D. Heyward-Bey - 5

A. Collie - 4

N. Washington - 11

G. Tate - 11

Welker is a PPR stud. No doubt about it. I like Heyward-Bey, but not where I took him. I think I’ll be OK if he can repeat or do even a little better than last year. I have no idea what to expect from Collie with Luck behind center. Even though the Titan’s drafted Wright, Britt’s knee problems & potential for boneheaded off the field issues keep me hopeful that Washington can remain productive. Tate is a bit of a mystery also, but I have to think that Flynn will complete more passes than the Jackson/Whitehurst combo. I would have liked to added another WR, but taking Gerhardt to back up ADP put a kink in that plan.

B. Pettigrew - 5

E. Dickson - 8

Pettigrew slides a bit under the radar when talking about the elite TEs in the league, but he only had 7 less receptions than Gronkowski last year. No reason why he can’t repeat that & hopefully get in the inzone a few more times than last year. Dickson snagged 54 passes for 5 scores in his 2nd year in the league. I like his upside.

M. Bryant - 7

G. Hartley - 6

Bryant is a solid kicker on a team that can put up points. Hartley needs to stay healthy, but there’s no denying that the Saints kicker will have the opportunity to lead the league in scoring. Neither have bye week conflicts with the rest of my team.

Arizona - 10

New England - 9

I got 2 & they don’t have bye week conflicts with the rest of my team.

A. Peterson - 11

B.J. Green-Ellis - 8

T. Gerhart - 11

K. Smith - 5

D. McCluster - 7

The Peterson/Gerhardt combo cost me quite a bit, but should be worth it. I expect Benson or better numbers from BJGE. Smith is a wild card. With all the ? marks @ RB for the high scoring Lions offense, I like his chances to put up good numbers. McCluster’s PPR value made me take him instead of another WR. We’ll see how that works out.

W. Welker - 9

D. Heyward-Bey - 5

A. Collie - 4

N. Washington - 11

G. Tate - 11
I really disagree with the pick of/comment about McCluster.Even IF he has a good year catching balls for the Chiefs he only scores for you when he beats the score of three of your running backs. You could use an extra WR a lot more IMO

A. Peterson - 11

B.J. Green-Ellis - 8

T. Gerhart - 11

K. Smith - 5

D. McCluster - 7

W. Welker - 9

D. Heyward-Bey - 5

A. Collie - 4

N. Washington - 11

G. Tate - 11
I really disagree with the pick of/comment about McCluster.Even IF he has a good year catching balls for the Chiefs he only scores for you when he beats the score of three of your running backs. You could use an extra WR a lot more IMO
How are you guys going to determine what McCluster's position designation is? Does it go by MFL or how you drafted him?

If he drafted him as a RB which is what he qualifies at to start the season then he should be scored as a RB all year - at least IMO

Not sure what will happen on MFL this year - that is up to Bass

If he drafted him as a RB which is what he qualifies at to start the season then he should be scored as a RB all year - at least IMONot sure what will happen on MFL this year - that is up to Bass
Ok. Latest I heard is that he's being used at WR this year. At least so far in camp.

Newton 6Dalton 8Colston 6Wayne 4Young 5Hankerson 10Morgan 10Cunningham 7 FJackson 8Turner 7MBush 6LJames 9Gates 7HMiller 4Cundiff 8Feely 10Texans 8Vikings 11Strengths are QB TE RB I really like the texans D this year also. Not sure what to expect out of this WR crew though. Need colston to stay healthy, wayne to make a quick connection with luck, titus young to continue growing and one of morgan/hankerson to be WR2 for RG3. QBs throwing to my WRs Brees, Luck, RG3, Stafford. Thats a plus right? Took a flyer on cunningham since there's not much competition in Miami.
strong team as long as you get good health/production from guys like turner, colston, and gates

Brees 6 , R.Fitzpatrick 8McFadden 5, Helu 10, K. Hunter 9, D. Woodhead 9J.Jones 7, Blackmon 6, M.Floyd SD 7, A.Jeffery 6, B. Quick 9, E. Royal 7F.Davis 10, M. Bennett 11M. Nugent 8, D. Carpenter 7Bills 8, Falcons 7
need at least 1, probably two of the rookie wideouts to hit and good health from mcfadden, good role for Helu... boom/bust team... an OAK backup RB pick was advisable

QB...Eli (11)Cassel (7)RB...Forte(6),Spiller(8),Brown(4)Ballard(4)Mendenhall(4)WR...Boldin(5),Smith(Car)(6), Little(10) Smith StL(10) Jenkins(11) Douglas(7)TE...Gronk (9)Miller(Sea)(11)K ...Succup (7)D ...Wash(10) Chicago(6)ETA....as always it was fun guys....got a little slow at the end , but what the h3llas the song says "rip it, rip it good"
a little thin at WR, will need spiller or Brown to have big role. like the 1 K strategy

Picking at the end in a 16 team draft, often you have to pick at need spots rather than BPA. With that in mind, I spent my first 7 picks carefully balancing between postions(QB, 2RB, 3WR, TE). Then...purposefully...immediately backed up my weakest starters at picks 8 and 9 while deferring backing up my strongest starters (WR) for a looooong time. As a result, this team is about as balanced as you're ever going to find in a 16 team survivor league draft. The weak spot, IMO, is WR. I was going to draft a sixth in the final round, but couldn't find one I liked so the 18th round was one spot where I went BPA instead of by need. Henderson and Massaquoi will be ok as bye week fillers, but I'll be dead if I have to rely on either or both for more than a couple of weeks. None of the WR6s available in the 18th would have addressed this problem, so the higher upside of Jennings made sense to me. This team probably lacks the pop to win it all, but should hang around a long while I think.

QB: 4.14Tony Romo - QB12 - DAL (5)

8.14 Kevin Kolb - QB25 - ARZ(10)

Romo feels overlooked at QB12...very very happy to have him here. Waited a bit longer than most at QB2 also, although not really by design (picking on the end really blows with 16 knowledgeable owners!) Most people are waaaaaay down on Kolb, but I'm betting he comes around and easily beats out Skelton. I bet most people will see this as a weak spot...but I'm perfectly OK with it.

RB: 1.03 LeSean McCoy - RB3 - PHI (7)

7.03 James Starks - GB (10)

10.14 Mikel Leshoure - RB47 - DET(5)

11.03 Shane Vereen - RB49 - NEP(9)

18.14 Rashad Jennings -RB70 - JAX(6)

After using my first on an uber-stud, I waited a while for backups at RB...but not too long. Starks is a weak RB2, but Vereen might be the leagues strongest RB4. The Jennings pick was suppossed to be a WR, but I couldn't find any I liked in the last round, and really felt it was ridiculous Jennings was still OTB. Even with a weak RB2, an obvious strength.

WR:2.14 Mike Wallace - WR8 - PIT (4)

3.03 Dez Bryant - WR12 - DAL (5)

5.03 Jeremy Maclin - WR25 - PHI (7)

15.03 Devery Henderson - WR77 - NOS (6)

17.03 Mohamed Massaquoi - WR81 - CLE(10)

I'll put these top 3 up against anyones! After three premium picks at WR, I waited a long time to snag more though. Henderson and Massaquoi are OK depth pieces, but any serious injuries to my top guys here could cripple this team. Everyone's got a weak spot though...lack of real depth at a position is a common problem in these leagues.

TE: 6.14 Dustin Keller - TE15 - NYJ (9)

9.03 Greg Olsen - TE19 - CAR (6)

LOVE IT! Spent premium picks at other positions, but managed to snag one of the leagues top TE2's. Keller and Olsen are both guys who will have several 15-20 point weeks in this format, and between them should be highly competitive with all but a few SSl squad' Te groups.

DST:12.14 Denver Broncos - DST12 - DEN(7)

13.03 Cincinatti Bengals - DST14 - CIN(8)

Meh...two decent, but not great ones...kind of like my TE's.

PK:14.14 Jason Hansen - PK4 - DET(5)

16.14 Steven Haushka - PK24 - SEA(11)

WOuld have preferred a better option than Haushka...but at least he appears safe as the starter.
RB plan could work if leshoure or vereen hit and they have a real shot to do just that. cant have any injuries or even perfect storm of bad weeks at WR. TE is a little uninspiring...

Good Draft guys although it dragged a few times. Will try and make comments later when I have timemy squad.......QB - Flynn (11), Tebow (9), Tannehill (7)I think Flynn wins the Seattle job and does well - he has the arm. Tebow is a wildcard - figuratively and literally but will score some weeks. Still I needed something else there and was glad to get Tannehill who I think will do well once they give him the reins.RB - Rice (8), Redman (4, McGahee (7), Saine (10)Obviously Rice is a STUD in PPR. I think the Redman and McGahee combo will give me very solid RB2 numbers.....McGahee still the main back for the improving Broncos. Saine should play more on third downs this year and I will be happy if he makes the scoreboard on a couple of bye weeksWR - A.J. Green (8), Cruz (11), D. Thomas (7), Cobb (10), L. Robinson (6), Hester (6)Green and Cruz will get a lot of balls in passing offenses. I think Manning really helps DeMaryius Thomas develop even more this year. Cobb will have a few good games. Robinson just keeps producing although I don't love Gabbert. Hester from the slot with Marshall getting double teamed should have a few really nice games which is all I need from himTE - Gonzo (7), Kendricks (9)Tony G still gets it done better than most tight ends. I am hoping Kendricks can take the next step up and score more than just week 7K - David AkersDecided to go with just one but at least a top guy so I could get a third QBDST - Cowboys (5) and Saints (6)
really like what you did at WR. RB should be fine early, a little worried about mcgahee and redman late season, but if youre still alive, mission accomplished. Like the way you managed being the last to grab a QB... as long as flynn wins the job in camp, you should be ok

4.16 Valence - Jay Cutler - QB13 - CHI 6

7.01 Valence - Josh Freeman - QB17 - TBB 5

Like this combo. The Bears offense is looking strong and in Tice's offense Cutler should flourish. I see a legit top 8 season from him. Freeman will have a much stronger running game this season to help him out. VJax is a nice addition and I see lots of play action deep balls going his way.

1.01 Valence - Arian Foster - RB1 - HOU 8

6.16 Valence - Ben Tate - RB31 - HOU 8

9.01 Valence - Peyton Hillis - RB38 - KCC 7

11.01 Valence - Mike Goodson - RB48 - OAK 5

Foster/Tate should provide top 10 production every week. Hillis is such a better value than Charles right now. He will almost certainly lead the Chiefs in rushing TDs and will cut into Charles's reception numbers too. Goodson should at least have a bigger role in Oakland than he did in Carolina. Just a DMac injury away from starting. Wish I had at least 1 more RB, but would have had to gone with only 1 K or D to do so. Week 8 could be rough

2.16 Valence - Brandon Marshall - WR10 - CHI 6

5.01 Valence - Antonio Brown - WR23 - PIT 4

8.16 Valence - Santana Moss - WR46 - WAS 10

10.16 Valence - Vincent Brown - WR58 - SDC 7

12.16 Valence - Danny Amendola - WR68 - STL 9

13.01 Valence - Earl Bennett - WR69 - CHI 6

Good group here with no bye week issues. I'm liking the Cutler/BMarsh/Bennett combo. I like Brown as low end WR2 and Moss as a high end WR3. I feel he is being a bit overlooked with all the signings in Washington this offseason. Browns value took a slight hit with the Meachem signing, but should play well in the slot and get more opportunities than last season. Amendola had great chemistry with Bradford and I think they pick up where they left off.

3.01 Valence - Jermichael Finley - TE7 - GBP 10

18.16 Valence - James Casey - TE33 - HOU 8

Potential landmine for this team. If Finley is as inconsistent as he was last year then this is definitely a position of trouble. Would have liked to get a better TE2, but would have had to reach to do so. Just never felt like good value presented itself.

16.16 Valence - Graham Gano - PK25 - WAS 10

17.01 Valence - Adan Vinateri - PK26 - IND 4

meh

14.16 Valence - Miami Dolphins DST - DST27 - MIA 6

15.01 Valence - Carolina Panthers DST - DST28 - CAR 7

Dolphins D will be on the field a ton so perhaps there are some scoring opportunities there. Panthers D should be a ton better than last year.
not loving the tate pick, but hillis could work out as an RB2 and tate will be an RB2 some weeks. Brown, Amendola, and Bennett were excellent depth picks at WR. this team could go deep into the season

P. Rivers - 7J. Flacco - 8I like my QBs. Rivers should put up good fantasy numbers & Flacco is a very solid back-up. A. Peterson - 11B.J. Green-Ellis - 8T. Gerhart - 11K. Smith - 5D. McCluster - 7The Peterson/Gerhardt combo cost me quite a bit, but should be worth it. I expect Benson or better numbers from BJGE. Smith is a wild card. With all the ? marks @ RB for the high scoring Lions offense, I like his chances to put up good numbers. McCluster’s PPR value made me take him instead of another WR. We’ll see how that works out. W. Welker - 9D. Heyward-Bey - 5A. Collie - 4N. Washington - 11G. Tate - 11Welker is a PPR stud. No doubt about it. I like Heyward-Bey, but not where I took him. I think I’ll be OK if he can repeat or do even a little better than last year. I have no idea what to expect from Collie with Luck behind center. Even though the Titan’s drafted Wright, Britt’s knee problems & potential for boneheaded off the field issues keep me hopeful that Washington can remain productive. Tate is a bit of a mystery also, but I have to think that Flynn will complete more passes than the Jackson/Whitehurst combo. I would have liked to added another WR, but taking Gerhardt to back up ADP put a kink in that plan. B. Pettigrew - 5E. Dickson - 8Pettigrew slides a bit under the radar when talking about the elite TEs in the league, but he only had 7 less receptions than Gronkowski last year. No reason why he can’t repeat that & hopefully get in the inzone a few more times than last year. Dickson snagged 54 passes for 5 scores in his 2nd year in the league. I like his upside. M. Bryant - 7G. Hartley - 6Bryant is a solid kicker on a team that can put up points. Hartley needs to stay healthy, but there’s no denying that the Saints kicker will have the opportunity to lead the league in scoring. Neither have bye week conflicts with the rest of my team. Arizona - 10New England - 9I got 2 & they don’t have bye week conflicts with the rest of my team.
not sure if "MIN RB" will give you good ROI, but you did a good job of assembling a fine WR crew with only one premium pick. could go deep if BJGE hits

1.5 Aaron Rodgers, QB, GB (10)

13.5 Jake Locker, QB, TEN (11)

3.5 Darren Sproles, RB, NO (6)

5.5 Jonathan Stewart, RB, CAR (6)

8.12 Jacquizz Rodgers, RB, ATL (7)

9.5 Pierre Thomas, RB, NO (6)

10.12 Ronnie Hillman, RB, DEN (7)

4.12 Percy Harvin, WR, MIN (11)

6.12 Pierre Garcon, WR, WAS (10)

7.5 Robert Meachem, WR, SD (7)

11.12 Jacoby Ford, WR, OAK (5)

12.5 James Jones, WR, GB (10)

14.12 Brian Hartline, WR, MIA (7)

2.12 Vernon Davis, TE, SF, (9)

15.5 Scott Chandler, TE, BUF (8)

16.12 Rian Lindell, PK, BUF (8)

17.5 TB D/ST (5)

18.12 IND D/ST (4)

gotta have Locker start by week 10 and the mighty mite duo of Rodgers/Hillman pull me through in week 6 at RB. I dont have any other week 6 bye players, so if ARod, VD, WRs can come through, that would do it. As long as I get past those two thin spots, I like my chances.

A. Peterson - 11

B.J. Green-Ellis - 8

T. Gerhart - 11

K. Smith - 5

D. McCluster - 7

W. Welker - 9

D. Heyward-Bey - 5

A. Collie - 4

N. Washington - 11

G. Tate - 11
How are you guys going to determine what McCluster's position designation is? Does it go by MFL or how you drafted him?
He's scored based on where MFL lists him in that week. What you called him when drafted is irrelevant.

T Brady (9), A Smith (9)

M Lynch (11), D Murray (5), D Carter (4), M Tolbert (6)

K Britt (11), B Lloyd (9), S Rice (11), M Manningham (9), J Shipley (8), J Cotchery (4)

B Celek (7), T Moeaki (7)

Janikowski (5), Gould (6)

Packers (10), Chiefs (7)

Started out OK. Things were going swimmingly the first 7 rounds. Then I forgot to check bye weeks when I was picking the backups. Then Britt had another knee procedure, that could be a killer. Even if it's not, I'll need some major help to get past week 7 and 9. Dang did I overdraft Tolbert in PDSL, 18th round here.

I went with Shipley and Cotchery simply because of their QBs. Dang it seems like months ago I took Brady, the pace at the end completely took any wind out of my sails.

'BroadwayG said:
T Brady (9), A Smith (9)M Lynch (11), D Murray (5), D Carter (4), M Tolbert (6)K Britt (11), B Lloyd (9), S Rice (11), M Manningham (9), J Shipley (8), J Cotchery (4)B Celek (7), T Moeaki (7)Janikowski (5), Gould (6)Packers (10), Chiefs (7)Started out OK. Things were going swimmingly the first 7 rounds. Then I forgot to check bye weeks when I was picking the backups. Then Britt had another knee procedure, that could be a killer. Even if it's not, I'll need some major help to get past week 7 and 9. Dang did I overdraft Tolbert in PDSL, 18th round here.I went with Shipley and Cotchery simply because of their QBs. Dang it seems like months ago I took Brady, the pace at the end completely took any wind out of my sails.
"Things were going swimmingly the first 7 rounds"I don't think so - you decided in round three to end up with a below average set of WR - the position where you get the most scores each week

'BroadwayG said:
T Brady (9), A Smith (9)M Lynch (11), D Murray (5), D Carter (4), M Tolbert (6)K Britt (11), B Lloyd (9), S Rice (11), M Manningham (9), J Shipley (8), J Cotchery (4)B Celek (7), T Moeaki (7)Janikowski (5), Gould (6)Packers (10), Chiefs (7)Started out OK. Things were going swimmingly the first 7 rounds. Then I forgot to check bye weeks when I was picking the backups. Then Britt had another knee procedure, that could be a killer. Even if it's not, I'll need some major help to get past week 7 and 9. Dang did I overdraft Tolbert in PDSL, 18th round here.I went with Shipley and Cotchery simply because of their QBs. Dang it seems like months ago I took Brady, the pace at the end completely took any wind out of my sails.
Dang Broadway, you usually do better then this.Not a fan of Brady in the first...rather have Romo/Rivers/Ben in the 4th. You're RBs are strong. WRs have great potential.Not sure if anyone has had both QBs and both TEs off in the same week even when we draft before they come out.

4.13 Ben Roethlisberger - QB11 - PIT

17.04 Blaine Gabbert - QB33 - JAX

Good value in Ben at QB11. Gabbert should hopefully cover for 1 week on bye but is a very weak QB2. B-

3.04 Jamal Charles - RB12 - KCC

6.13 DeAngelo Williams - RB29 - CAR

8.13 Jahvid Best - RB37 - DET

15.04 Tim Hightower - RB57 - WAS

A backfield not for the risk averse. Need to hope one or both of Charles and Best stay healthy. A-/C- dependent on health, B

1.04 Calvin Johnson - WR1 - DET

2.13 Hakeem Nicks - WR7 - NYG

7.04 Santonio Holmes - WR35 - NYJ

10.13 Kendall Wright - WR56 - TEN

13.04 Mike Thomas - WR70 - JAX

18.13 Rueben Randle - WR90 - NYG

Glad I grabbed Randle at the end for some risk protection. Only 3 Week 11 with Nicks/Wright/Randle out, but otherwise this is a very strong group. A-

5.04 Owen Daniels - TE11 - HOU

9.04 Kyle Rudolph - TE20 - MIN

Daniels will hopefully stay healthy, Rudolph is an upside pick. Better than most but not elite. B

14.13 Stephen Gostowski - PK3 - NEP

16.13 Connor Barth - PK23 - TBB

Got 2, one in a good offense, one with an extension, no bye issues. B

11.04 San Francisco 49ers DST - DST1 - SFO

12.13 Detroit Lions DST - DST11 - DET

Got 2 fairly elite that can blow up any given week and should at least get some minimum points. B+

Overall: Much like the RBs, the team is not for the faint of heart. Slow start for Nicks on top of Best/Charles could spell early doom, but if it stays healthy, Roeth/Charles/Best/CJ/Nicks/Holmes/Daniels matches with anyone.

4.13 Ben Roethlisberger - QB11 - PIT

17.04 Blaine Gabbert - QB33 - JAX

Good value in Ben at QB11. Gabbert should hopefully cover for 1 week on bye but is a very weak QB2. B-

3.04 Jamal Charles - RB12 - KCC

6.13 DeAngelo Williams - RB29 - CAR

8.13 Jahvid Best - RB37 - DET

15.04 Tim Hightower - RB57 - WAS

A backfield not for the risk averse. Need to hope one or both of Charles and Best stay healthy. A-/C- dependent on health, B

1.04 Calvin Johnson - WR1 - DET

2.13 Hakeem Nicks - WR7 - NYG

7.04 Santonio Holmes - WR35 - NYJ

10.13 Kendall Wright - WR56 - TEN

13.04 Mike Thomas - WR70 - JAX

18.13 Rueben Randle - WR90 - NYG

Glad I grabbed Randle at the end for some risk protection. Only 3 Week 11 with Nicks/Wright/Randle out, but otherwise this is a very strong group. A-

5.04 Owen Daniels - TE11 - HOU

9.04 Kyle Rudolph - TE20 - MIN

Daniels will hopefully stay healthy, Rudolph is an upside pick. Better than most but not elite. B

14.13 Stephen Gostowski - PK3 - NEP

16.13 Connor Barth - PK23 - TBB

Got 2, one in a good offense, one with an extension, no bye issues. B

11.04 San Francisco 49ers DST - DST1 - SFO

12.13 Detroit Lions DST - DST11 - DET

Got 2 fairly elite that can blow up any given week and should at least get some minimum points. B+

Overall: Much like the RBs, the team is not for the faint of heart. Slow start for Nicks on top of Best/Charles could spell early doom, but if it stays healthy, Roeth/Charles/Best/CJ/Nicks/Holmes/Daniels matches with anyone.
QB - Middle of the road to slightly above average QB1, one of the worst QB2s. Grade D-RB - Assuming healthy, 2 below average RB1 and one average RB2. Given bb format I'll bump it to a B-

WR - Two elite WR1, a WR3, and some prayers. Above average but likely not in the top two. B+

TE - Middle of the pack TE1 and TE2. C

K - B to B+

D - A to A+

I grade based on the 8th and 9th ranked teams getting a C and moving up and down the ranks from there to A+ to F-

Users who are viewing this thread