What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stand Pat or Make a Move? (1 Viewer)

jmble

Footballguy
I'm 7-0 and lead the league in points.  I've been here before and lost in the first round of the playoffs when nobody on my team decided to show up.  I obviously want to win.  So my question is would you stand pat or is there anywhere you would try to improve before the playoffs?

10 team ppr league.  Can keep anybody drafted in round 10 or later and unrestricted free agents.  All TDs worth six points.  Keeper Eligibles are in Bold.

Start QB / RB / RB / WR / WR / TE / Flex / K / Def

QBs - Winston, Cousins, Minshew

RB - McCaffrey, Ekeler, Lindsay, Cohen, Jamaal williams, Edmonds (No I didn't start him this week)

WR - Thielen, Fitzgerald, Golladay, Sutton, Valdes-Scantling, Tyrell Williams, Auden Tate

TE - Hunter Henry

K - Hauschka

Def - Buffalo (I've been streaming Def and kicker)

Any thoughts?  Will answer in return.

Made a roster move this morning picking up Tannehill for Auden Tate.  I know I don't need this many QBs but I'm really not happy with any of them and I feel pretty deep at WR.  I didn't need Tate.  

I would have kept Tate. With your line up if you can trade Edmonds (possibly to the DJ owner) (and throw in one of your QB's) for TE or WR help I'd do it.  

Users who are viewing this thread