What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Standard Scoring - WDIS Jimmy Graham or Mike Davis? (1 Viewer)

newbie_bewbie

Footballguy
Can’t decide between the two. Davis will get guaranteed touches against a not so great run defense (but it’s not like the Seahawks O line is great either). I feel like he has a low TD upside compared to Graham who I think will bounce back in a big way this week. The Rams also gave up 2 TD’s and some decent yardage to the Eagles back up TE.

So, overall, I think Davis has the safer floor, but lower ceiling than Graham.

Let me know what you think, and leave a link, WHIR

I'd go Graham. Just a better player. Seahawks have had almost zero rushing success all year. Davis doesn't feel like a guy who is going to change that, even if he is better than Lacy etc.

I'm not going to make your choice any easier I'm afraid, but I lean towards Davis.  Granted, the Seahawk running game has been a bit of a dumpster fire this year, but the OLine has been playing a lot better in the last couple of games, and Davis has become the main RB (and the Rams run defense has deteriorated as the season's worn on).  Graham's a good player, but Wilson tends to spread the ball around, particularly when he's extending the play, which is where he does his best work.  Graham has a higher ceiling, but I'd lean towards the more consistent floor Davis provides.

I'm not going to make your choice any easier I'm afraid, but I lean towards Davis.  Granted, the Seahawk running game has been a bit of a dumpster fire this year, but the OLine has been playing a lot better in the last couple of games, and Davis has become the main RB (and the Rams run defense has deteriorated as the season's worn on).  Graham's a good player, but Wilson tends to spread the ball around, particularly when he's extending the play, which is where he does his best work.  Graham has a higher ceiling, but I'd lean towards the more consistent floor Davis provides.
This is exactly what I’m thinking too and why I’m having such a hard time deciding. I’m probably going to have to wait until after tonight’s game when my opponent has someone playing and gauge my need for floor or ceiling from there

Users who are viewing this thread