What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Star Wars Episode 7 - Will You See It? When? (1 Viewer)

Choose the answer which best describes you:

• Total voters

Steve Tasker

Footballguy
Seems like the hype is crazy right now. Curious on the FFA's viewing habits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most likely - I'll see the movie when the mad rush dies down, probably sometime in 2016-

Dislike theaters already, really dislike them packed with nerds

Voted most likely...though, possible chance I see it some time during the day with my son next week while he is off of school.

Though, really want to take him to see it on IMAX...but don't want to get near the place its at here before Christmas.

I'll see it either as a in home rental free on cable like HBO or Showtime slutside chance to see the movie theater sometime next year I'm sure it will still be playing

I might see it in a theater when the hype dies down but will most likely wait for the BluRay.

Saturday Morning 10 AM IMAX.

Reserved seats...back of the theater right smack in the middle of the row.

Me and the 6 year old are cranking through the first 6 in an effort to go to the theater on 12/30. We did the Ep I, II, III so far. Now we get to the good better stuff. He's enjoying it.

Seeing it tomorrow at 4:45. My wife couldn't find a babysitter so was like have fun watching the kids I am going by myself.

I will definitely see it. However, I screwed up telling my kids (who want to see it also) that they need to watch all 6 before we go.

We haven't even watched half of one yet. Just no time. So maybe during their break which starts next week we will start

Eta: I almost said forget them and bought a ticket for tonight at 7, but I have to drive my wife to a hotel.

I will definitely see it. However, I screwed up telling my kids (who want to see it also) that they need to watch all 6 before we go.

We haven't even watched half of one yet. Just no time. So maybe during their break which starts next week we will start

Eta: I almost said forget them and bought a ticket for tonight at 7, but I have to drive my wife to a hotel.
Youre more accepting than I am.

Go on... :popcorn:

I'm not a super fan of the series, but I like it well enough.

I got free tickets for an IMAX 3D screening tonight. Hope I don't fall asleep.

belljr said:
I'll see it either as a in home rental free on cable like HBO or Showtime slutside chance to see the movie theater sometime next year I'm sure it will still be playing
Tell me more about this slutside

My wife and I are going next Wed night the 23rd at 9:25 p.m. Got reserved seats at iPic Theaters so we don't have to wait in line for 24 hours to get a good seat.

Flight to Vegas leaves the next morning.

I'm sure this has been discussed ad nausem already, but what order would you recommend young kids (10-12 y/o) view the movies before watching seven?

4-5-6-1-2-3

1-2-3-4-5-6

4-5-1-2-3-6 (saw this suggested elsewhere whoa)

If this has been polled already please send a link! TIA

Sunday night. I really would rather wait, but we were invited with some friends. Not a big fan of crowds.

Will take my son to see it sometime over Christmas break. He is in 2nd grade. Just finished the original trilogy, will start the prequels on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread