What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Star Wars The Last Jedi Episode 8 thread: this thread sucks, you should avoid it even after you've seen the movie (1 Viewer)

From a USA Today article. Anyone gonna buy tix tonite?

'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' trailer will get debut on 'Monday Night Football'

Star Wars fans, are you ready for some football?

Regardless of whether or not you are a fan of the Minnesota Vikings or Chicago Bears, who play Monday night, you may want to be watching — or DVRing — Monday Night Football because the trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi will debut during halftime.

After the game, which starts at 8:15 p.m. ET/5:15 PT on ESPN, tickets for the film, which opens Dec. 15, will go on sale online at sites including Fandango.

The Last Jedi, the eighth installment in the George Lucas-created film franchise, picks up where 2015's The Force Awakens left off, with reclusive Luke Skywalker (Mark Hamill) training prospective acolyte Rey (Daisy Ridley) in the ways of the Force. 

If this is the trailer I saw before Blade Runner you will want to see the
ending. The last line is Luke Skywalker's and it will make you wish
the movie was coming out tomorrow.

Once the trailer is shown, someone in here report if it seems to have spoilers, like Rian Johnson said. If it does, I will try to avoid it as long as I can. Have the TV paused now. 

Users who are viewing this thread