What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stat goobs: What's the record for consecutive wins vs a team? (1 Viewer)

AhrnCityPahnder

Yinz-o-riffic
Steelers have now won 10 in a row vs Cleveland.

Whats the NFL record for one team vs another, consecutive wins... Anyone got the leader or a top ten list?

Not sure, but I remember the 49ers beating the Rams something like 17 or 18 in a row in the 90s. I remember it being talked about right before the Rams finally beat them in September of their Super Bowl winning season in '99.

I just checked the Cardinals-Cowboys series. Cowboys ran up 7 in a row in the early 80s.

Not sure, but I remember the 49ers beating the Rams something like 17 or 18 in a row in the 90s. I remember it being talked about right before the Rams finally beat them in September of their Super Bowl winning season in '99.
yep, good call. They had a streak of 17 in a row between 1990 and 1999.

Yep. I just checked it. From 1991-98 the 49ers never lost to the Rams, despite meeting twice a year. 16 in a row. The Rams swept the 49ers in 1999 when they won the Super Bowl.edit: yah it is 17 in a row. They also lost the second meeting in 1990.

Last edited by a moderator:
If the Browns win the super bowl when they break this losing skid to the Steelers, I'll consider it fair.

Users who are viewing this thread