What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Steelers (10-7) at Bills (11-6)** (-10, 36.5) Sun 1pm (1 Viewer)

Of course Jack is gonna gets a DPI and then a late hit on the season's most crucial drive fo r the Steelers Defense
2 penalties same drive

Buffalo is going to make this a 2 score game and we can get back to mixing cocktails before the Bucs game

Just sick of this crap, they let QBs run all over the place but can't touch them. They sit in the pocket, can't touch them.

How do you defend a guy like Allen, then?
He is a lethal weapon man.
Not that hard when you're not allowed to be hit
Imagine how much he would whine getting hit like Stafford last night.
Yep....that's why I was like...are you kidding....that was a nothing burger tap. Don't whine like a little *****.

By rule and the way they call games....yeah it's a late hit. But come on Josh...get the **** up and move on

That Rams/Lions game was horribly officiated, even if the result was fun.

Puka was interfered with badly inside the thirty.

Stafford took hits.

It stunk.

gotta get rid of this Tomlin guy. when you have a stud like Mason Rudolph going up against the pre-season Super Bowl favorite, you are supposed to dominate this game
No. But when you have a 1st ballot HOF QB for 15 of 17 years and a great defense most of the time, you probably should have more than 4 seasons with even a single playoff win. Or maybe in more than 2 of the last 13 seasons.

Tomlin hasnt just been a playoff failure the last 2 years. Its been well over a decade now. I know, I know... that doesn't matter.

Any Bills fans throwing snowballs at the field or players should be ejected. Full stop. Any any snowball that hits a player or interferes with a play should be a personal foul.

That being said, funny how some of the same people ripping the Bills/league/NY for being “soft” for postponing the game due to “just some snow” are now the same ones upset about a snowball.

So: has Mason Rudolph done enough today, in the 2nd half, to consider him for the starting job in Pittsburgh next season?

He’s done enough to not immediately be eliminated from the competition but I still would like to sign a decent FA if someone doesn’t drop to us in the draft.

That being said, funny how some of the same people ripping the Bills/league/NY for being “soft” for postponing the game due to “just some snow” are now the same ones upset about a snowball

Unless you're talking about JohnnyU or Racki, I have no idea who wasn't on the side of the postponement.

Users who are viewing this thread