What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stonk thread: we are so back! (2 Viewers)

I'm on the GME train. Jan21 200-250 call spread cost 4.65.  I didn't get the best price but it still has 10x potential.  If we get a push to 200 soon I hope to sell half for 3x.  

Stonks - not good today

Could this be the tide going out before before the Tsunami comes home?  
I know I’m pretty negative on them they’ll probably have a dead cat bounce but I’d believe management’s actions and not their tweets about investor clubs and NFTs. The AMC CEO and CFO have basically sold all of their vested shares, meaning everything they could sell they did sell recently and at higher prices than people are selling now. Stocks are dipping a bit so the ones inflated by tweets/borderline conspiracy theory and not fundamentals are going to get hit harder especially if executives appear to be abandoning ship already. I’d believe in GME more but still the stock’s already priced to perfection and they are a long way from being successful and may not ever make it. I wouldn’t touch AMC ever I think it’s just a wait until it goes bankrupt type of stock and GME is way overpriced still with no real message on future strategy. Have fun and be careful.

I'm still holding the short GB.  down $4300.  my crypto is going bonkers.  so tough to hold and not throw it in crypto.  but so far holding.  ill let you know.  my put is until 2023

EDIT - sorry, down 1K not 4K.  thats my LESL LOL
Congrats.

GME boom boom candle rocket ship over 100! Did y'all watch the Gamestop stock documentary on HBO? I wish Roaring Kitty would resurface. Those were the good times. 

So, without going through all the pages. At the times FBG got in...

Winner or loser? Or are we still waiting for the MOASS?

So, without going through all the pages. At the times FBG got in...

Winner or loser? Or are we still waiting for the MOASS?
I've gone in and out of GME a few times, and it's probably my best performing stock YTD. Currently have 100 shares.

I'm done with AMC.

Reactions: KGB

Users who are viewing this thread