What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Streaming QB Options (1 Viewer)

BlackDog

Footballguy
I've been fighting QB injuries all year and streaming them to accomodate. My choices for this week in a relatively standard scoring league include Rivers, Trubiski, Dalton, Hurts. I'm also a Houston Texans fan and we are a pile of dog do, so I gotta think the right answer here is Rivers no? I feel like Hurts could be a nice option but also feel like i"m getting cute. Let me know what you think please! 

I've been fighting QB injuries all year and streaming them to accomodate. My choices for this week in a relatively standard scoring league include Rivers, Trubiski, Dalton, Hurts. I'm also a Houston Texans fan and we are a pile of dog do, so I gotta think the right answer here is Rivers no? I feel like Hurts could be a nice option but also feel like i"m getting cute. Let me know what you think please! 
Also a Texans fan debating Rivers and Hurts. Also facing that pesky Texans-killer TY Hilton. Rivers feels like the safe choice but I'm enamored with the potential of Hurts. I hate Rivers generally and hate how he gets pulled at the goalline for Brissett. Then again, Arizona just did a number on the last QB they played. I'm really torn. 

Users who are viewing this thread