What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Strong Team Needs One Replacement Owner ASAP. (1 Viewer)

If the draft had been halted after the second pick, I would have looked to join. But now that pick 1.03 does not exist for the replacement manager, it sucks.

I also would have needed several hours, if not a full day, to go over the league rules, look at rosters and then make my own draft board.

Funny the guy i want is still available..lol.. Locked n loaded..Just need some questions answered 1st

The draft is being started over. The overall pick is still available folks. I put that in the posting for the team. Sorry for any confusion.

It has been brought to my attention the owner that has left traded a 2013 pick away. Within the league, if you trade a future pick away, the owner is to pay half of the league fee the next year which did happen. Hence, the league fee to have this team is $36.00, not $75.00. I apologize as this was overlooked.

Even more of a reason to quickly grab this team! It is still an open team.

Users who are viewing this thread