What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sunday afternoon games (1 Viewer)

Cripster

Footballguy
It struck me as odd that 8 of the 10 games Sunday afternoon games are in the early slot. I can't remember a Sunday when there were only 2 late games.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow just realized my entire team plays at 1pm and my opponent has 5 players going in the later games or SNF or MNF. i hate when that happens

Red Zone channel is going to be lame in the late games. Expect to see a lot Scott Hansen showing a bunch of early game highlights. I hate the unbalanced sched.

Red Zone channel is going to be lame in the late games. Expect to see a lot Scott Hansen showing a bunch of early game highlights. I hate the unbalanced sched.
Of course he'll focus on NYJ/NE instead of the Raiders even though 96% of the country is getting the Pats game on free TV. :rolleyes:

What is even worse there is no Monday night week 16 game.....takes all the fun out of Championship week........so on Championship week "It all does NOT comes down to Monday night"

Sucks

baseball.
It's happening in November as well so I am thinking its not just baseball. The baseball games doesn't start Sunday until 7:37 est.
When would the Yankee game have been had they been playing, though? Sunday would have seen a baseball doubleheader if they hadn't been beaten already. CBS has the late football games this week, I'd imagine. Fox has the NLCS, so you'd maybe have seen a day game between SF/St. Louis?

baseball.
It's happening in November as well so I am thinking its not just baseball. The baseball games doesn't start Sunday until 7:37 est.
When would the Yankee game have been had they been playing, though? Sunday would have seen a baseball doubleheader if they hadn't been beaten already. CBS has the late football games this week, I'd imagine. Fox has the NLCS, so you'd maybe have seen a day game between SF/St. Louis?
bingo. I knew they moved that Fox game AFTER there was no AL contest.

Of course he'll focus on NYJ/NE instead of the Raiders even though 96% of the country is getting the Pats game on free TV. :rolleyes:
I'm starting Denarius Moore, Blackmon and the Raiders D. I'll probably be the most interested non-Raiders and non-Jaguars fan in that game in the country. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread