What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sunday Morning Questions for Bloom - Week 13 (1 Viewer)

Good morning Sigmund

I'm 9-3 and in 1st place based on my points for (3 teams tied at 9-3). I'm only 24 points ahead of the next 9-3 team and have been riding Matt Ryan and Rivers all year. Eli is on waivers and I'm thinking about letting Rivers go for him. Eli's schedule is favorable too both QB's, and Rivers is the worst. Should I pull the trigger and bank my season on Eli and Ryan, leave as is, or dump Ryan instead of Rivers? I can only roster 2 QB's or I'd just pick him up and roster all three.

I should mention that the other 9-3 teams have Brees and Rogers at QB, so I need to pick my QB carefully going forward.

Thanks

Good morning Mr Bloom, and Happy Sunday. If you could please help me with some WR help this morning. Non PPR

Need 1

Sanu

K Allen

J Landry (I'm leaning Landry)

Also prediction on next Michigan coach?

Good Morning, Sig.

Standard - Kennan Allen, Ruben Randle, or Michael Floyd?

PPR - Romo has put me in a bind here but I still have a chance. RB2 Herron, Vereen, or Pierre Thomas? TE - I have Donnell but Sims or Owen Daniels are available.

.5 PPR - Flex Stills or Michael Floyd? My opponent has Brees.

Thanks in advance!

Morning Sigmund,

flex question conundrum: Hill, Herron or Vereen in ppr. Was going Vereen but questionable tag and late game start worry me a bit, Hill and Bernard should do well in Tampa, while I probably would like Herron easily if not for the matchup w/ Washington, but maybe Wash. run defense means he just catches more out of backfield? Argghhh!

Thanks!

Good morning, sir:

I have to pick 2 RB, 1 WR and a Flex from these players in a 0.5 PPR league.

A Foster

Lacy

Forsett

Beckham

Hilton

I also have K Allen and L Miller.

I know, boo hoo hoo. I'm leading in points and I am 8-4 but an 0-3 start (all in my division) makes me an outsider for the playoffs. Right now, I'm going with Foster, Lacy, Beckham and Hilton (I have Luck at QB).

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thoughts on Ingram vs Crowell. You & most people have Ingram higher. Is it mostly due to matchup or any other glaring reason?

Happy Thanksgrabbing/etc, bro,

I'm currently starting Dan freakin' Herron over Jeremy Hill and The Crow in a PPR at Flex 2(Shoelace and FJax at RB and Flex1) in a "must win" game where I'm already behind the 8 ball due to Romo tanking. Talk me out of it?

Win and I'm in!

Need your help please Sigmund.

Which 3 rb:

Lacy

Jennings

Anderson

Morris

Which TE:

Walker

Kelce

Kicker:

Zuerlein

Novak

Bryant

Catanzaro

Barth

Carpenter

Dst

Minn

NYC

Thanks in advance

Hey, my account has been approved!

I need some help in two positions, non-PPR:

WRs: need 2 out of these - Colston, Crabtree, R. Randle

RBs: need 3 - J. Hill, CJ Anderson, Latavius, Ingram.

Thanks!
would have said sit crabtree - sorry i missed it, and murray out now, so thats easy good luck!

If the week 14 thread will be open before the Thursday night game like this week, feel free to disregard this post and I will ask again in the new thread once week 13 concludes and more information is available. If this thread will be started on Sunday next week, I'd appreciate input this week.

For week 14, the first week of playoffs in my league, I'm going to be facing a QB decision of Sanchez vs Seattle, Cutler vs Dallas (TNF), and Orton @ Denver. What do you think? If Sanchez had any other matchup, I would start him without hesitation. If it makes a difference, interceptions and turnovers are only -1. Also, I feel like I have a strong team at RB/WR/TE and value floor more than ceiling at QB.

Thanks!
ill lean cutler, but how orton plays today could change that

Hi Sigmund! All leagues standard scoring with bonuses over 100 yards.

League 1:

Julio, Mason, hill or Ingram?Pick one please.

League 2: Evans, Julio, Hilton, Benjamin, Gronkowski. Pick 2 please.

League 3: Ingram, Crowell? Pick one please.

Thanks!
mason

gronk hilton

ingram

Hi Sig,

I need to choose between Tre Mason, the Crow, and Jeremy Hill this week.

Non PPR but we do combine rushing and receiving yardage. TD's are 6 points per rush, 3 for receiving. My opponent had Lynch and Boldin going on Thursday. Normally in our league they average about 17 points combined, and they wound up with a total of 7 this week so I'm a little ahead of the game there.

I have to win to make the playoffs. This is a tough choice and I know you have those three players closely bunched in your rankings. Does the info on my opponents slow start from his Thursday guys scoring less than normal move the needle one way or the other in your mind?

Thanks a lot, and hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
mason

Best option at RB? ......need one - PPR. I'm going to go with 5 WR rather than go with 2 RB

Could Reece be a sneaky pic?

Brown, Bryce BUF RB 33.60 9 13.06 Davis, Knile KCC RB 97.80 6 14.08 Johnson, Chris NYJ RB (P) 90.80 11 7.01 Mathews, Ryan SDC RB (P) 53.50 10 6.04 Reece, Marcel OAK RB 35.30 5 FA Richardson, Trent IND RB 111.60 10 5.04

Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR 197.70 9 1.12 Maclin, Jeremy PHI WR 233.80 7 6.11 Smith, Torrey BAL WR 122.40 11 5.12 Stills, Kenny NOS WR 103.70 6 13.05 Woods, Robert BUF WR (P) 112.90 9 12.03

THANK YOU!
richardson

Happy Thanksgiving Mr. Bloom! Can you give me some from the gut floor & ceiling numbers for Jeremy Hill and Martavis Bryant this week, I have a tough decision between them and am in a very tight playoff race. Thanks in advance!

My other starters are:

Big Ben

CJ Anderson

Crowell

Jordy Nelson

Randall Cobb

Gronk

Haushka

Giants D/ST
hill bw 50-100 total yards, 50/50 shot at TD

bryant bw 10-150 total yards 50/50 shot at TD

Baby Hawk @Buf or Britt Oak?!

Going with Hawk for now but there could be factors im not aware of to make others choose Britt! Dome? Yada yada

Half point ppr. 4th wr. Other three are Nelson, Sanders n Marvelous Bryant!

Thanks Bloom!
hawk

Here's my call. I currently would pick Foster and Forsett but Jennings is currently ranked higher

PPR Redraft

WR: Calvin / Cobb

RB: C.J. Anderson / ??

Flex: Gordon / ??

Pick two from:

Foster

Forsett

Jennings
i think jennings gives you a higher floor in PPR, better matchup, but forsett is red hot. with the quality of your starters, i would take the higher floor player - jennings

Thanks Bloom! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Two questions!!

Bloom, who do I Bench at WR:

ODB, Julio Jones, Josh Gordon or Kelvin Benjamin

Jones, right?

Also, more importantly, who do I bench at RB:

Crow, Ingram or Jennings

Thanks!
hope you did too randall! I have KB a smidge below JJ but wont talk you out of benching julio

sit crow

Hi Sig - awesome that you're here, appreciate it.

Pick the DST:

Hou vs Ten

-Or-

Miami @ NYJ

(Currently Houston)

Need help at WR (yes, I drafted very well in a good, competitive auction league):

Need 3 of:

A. Brown Vs NO

Nelson vs NE

Gordon @Buf

Sanders @KC

(Currently going Brown, Gordon, Sanders)

Thanks.

Thanks for doing this Bloom..

1. Need two WR out of Roddy vs. ARI, Martavis Bryant vs. NO, John Brown vs. Atlanta, and Stills vs. Pit. If Roddy sits/is limited.. who else would you play?

2. FLEX in non-ppr: Josh Gordon vs. BUF or Dernard Robinson vs. IND
still and brown

gordon

Hi,

Need WR and TE help.

Would you start:

Kenny Stills, Mike Floyd or Jarvis Landry at WR3 in a 0.5 PPR?

At TE, would you roll Jordan Reed at 1pm or wait for Julius Thomas on Sunday night? I could drop Reed and grab Tamme as an emergency handcuff.

Thanks!

Ryan
landry

get dion sims if you can, otherwise active reed

Tough call in non-PPR for TE:

I have Julius Thomas and Jacob Tamme..do I wait until the lineups are announced at 7:30 or go with one of these two early:

Heath Miller or Austin Seferian-Jenkins?

Thanks

Sig, Get It On!!

PPR league, I need to pick between Gio and Crow.

Also, would you drop Stafford for Tannahill? I already have Rodgers so I'm probably not playing either one, just trying to block one other owner in particular from upgrading at QB. I'm leaning Tannahill (can't believe he's still available), but scared of giving him the potential upside of Stafford...

Thanks as always

Users who are viewing this thread