What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sunday Morning Questions for Bloom - Week 7 (1 Viewer)

Hello, appreciate this service you offer. Two questions:

1. Cleveland backfield - I hear that West is active today, does this mean that he cuts into the few touches Crowell has been getting?

2. Vikings backfield - I've heard different interpretations of Zimmer's comments earlier this week. What kind of split to expect between Asiata & McKinnon.

Thanks again.

I need to pick three of the below in standard scoring. I have them in order of my current thinking. Appreciate any help you can give:

Ruben Randle
Torrey Smith
Deandre Hopkins
Roddy White
Keenan Allen

Could also start Crowell over one of these.

:X

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bloom !

If Green is active : AJ, Shorts or Wheaton ? 1PPR

If Graham is active, should I start him over Dwayne Allen ? 1PPR

Should I start Will Hill in IDP over guys like Mundy or Mike Mitchell ? The guy is talented as hell
AJ

no

lets wait and see how hill is used first

Bloom, this is kind of a week 7 and beyond question. Have Ball, but thinking of dropping to find a better RB2. Crowell and McKinnon are both available. Who is the better option of the two to pick up for this week and the rest of season?
crowell higher ceiling, mckinnon better short term play

0.5 PPR, I need a flex WR/TE.

Roddy White

Greg Jennings

Graham

Jared Cook

Obviously Graham is the call if he's healthy, but it doesn't seem like he is, plus Brees struggles on the road. So I'm leaning Cook . . . .
white if you don't go w graham

I need to pick 2 of Colston, Beckham, Davante Adams, and Allen Robinson in a PPR.

Had Colston as a lock, but not sure now with the news about Graham playing. Leaning Beckham for the second but worried about Dallas ball control and few possessions for NY. Like all of Green Bay against Carolina, and see some upside for Robinson if Haden is on Shorts.
adams and beckham

Which one of these would you start for a flex in PPR format? I was leaning towards Andre based on getting the most touches but I'm concerned Dallas could dominate T.O.P and or jump to a lead.

Andre Williams

Terrance Williams

Justin Hunter
hunter

Morning Bloom. Need help with my flex and advice on Seahawks WRs.

Pick 1:

K. Wright

A. Hawkins

A. Robinson

J. Hunter (would have to drop one of the 3 above)

Also, I snagged P. Richardson off waivers but Kearse and Baldwin are both available. I'm set at WR and can afford to stash and wait. But Should I swap him out? And if so, play that person in the flex?

Thanks in advance.
drop hawk play hunter. baldwin best carry of SEA WR in PPR

With Harvin moving on to the Jets, In a standard scoring PPR redraft would you start Asiata, Ingram, D. Allen or Crowell over him?

TIA Sig!

Need a win this week. I have Matt Ryan as my QB but Carson Palmer is still on the WW.

If I decided to pick up and play Carson Palmer I would need to drop one of Anquan Boldin, Davante Adams or Allen Robinson.

Is Palmer worth dropping one of these three or should I just roll with Ryan?

non-ppr 2wr 2rb 1 W/R/T, who to sit?

Davante Adams

Crowell

Spiller

Hopkins

I have Hopkins sitting right now, but I would love some outside confirmation.

PPR - favored and need high floor (leaning Palmer and Floyd)

QB - Palmer or Ryan

Flex - Kelvin Benjamin, Brandin Cooks, Michael Floyd or Keenan. Allen

Thanks in advance and keep up the great work!

Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Sig! Got acouple for ya (all .5 PPR)-

Tannehill or Bortles?

Joique Bell or Michael Floyd?

Hillman, Jeremy Hill, or Donnell?

Hi Bloom

10 team dynasty ppr, thin at RB...would you rather have sankey or lamar miller for Jthomas or stand pat til next year (I'm at 2-4 and likely 2-5 as I'm playing the strongest team).?

thanks!

'morning Bloom

need advice in a 12 team ppr league...

Wayne - Tate - Crabtree - Adams - J. Hunter - Beckham

L. Bell - Forsett - R. Bush - Sankey - Storm

Can you pick the 3 WR, 2 RB and 1 Flex(RB/WR) you would start? Trying to get Adams in there but don't want to force it.

Appreciate man

Users who are viewing this thread