What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Sunday Night Football - Bills at Bengals** (-2.5, 50.5) 8:20 (1 Viewer)

The Bengals played that smart in basically playing prevent, but my goodness that was a slow drive. A few of those it was just crazy that the receivers didn’t get out of bounds.

Tuesday team meeting in Orchard Park....

Great start and way to finish, love to see TDs on our first and last possessions. WTG, guys. Just need to clean up the 7 drives in the middle.
- Sean McDermott, probably

Well that Diggs TD was a dagger in my matchup.

I’d like to blame Collinsworth for right before it talking about how the defense had rolled over coverage to Kincaid and now would be a good time to go to Diggs.

The Bills offense played like trash most of the game, but man, that Kincaid fumble after they marched down the field. Oof.

which tbf was a pretty great punchout by the defender as Kincaid was vaulting/somersaulting over the tackler

the rookie had one helluva game, wouldn't put this one on him

ast 3 games:
  • 8 TGT, 8 REC, 75 YDS
  • 7 TGT, 5 REC, 65 YDS, 1 TD
  • 11 TGT, 10 REC, 81 YDS
right there with LaPorta, e.g., he's a legit Top 5 TE rn

Use up all the clock and waste your timeouts.

Super smart

the challenge with 5:40 left was coaching malpractice

wasn't for a FD, you had 3 more chances to pick it up....somebody has to tell Sean "not here, not now" (ideally Coach recognizes that but the spotter upstairs in his ear has to say let it go.)

Chase with 9 yards on 7 targets

Bills have done a good job there tonight
dude was wide open for a 50+ yard td...crap throw...that's not the bills d

:rolleyes:

thanks Cap'n Obvious

They've done a good job covering on the other 8

EDIT - Chase almost had a TD earlier but couldn't complete the process, that's the kind of play he often makes
cap'n obvious? like saying 9 yards on 7 targets..."bills have done a good job there"....dude,,,that's some deep analysis

have a good night guy

hope things get better for ya
all good here buddy...you took the shot, not me

ok Chief
thanks sport

anytime boss
you finally got it right (y)

aww means a lot skipper
Oh get a room guys.

Agreed. For future, please be way more cool than this and all the posts the Moderators had to go and clean up. And the rest of the people trying actually discuss the game had to wade through.

Man, what happened to Josh Allen? For a QB that a lot of guys had 2-3 in the league, he just doesn't impress me this year.

wasn't for a FD, you had 3 more chances to pick it up....somebody has to tell Sean "not here, not now"
I think that play was real close, I think it would've stood had it been called a reception. The discussion above leaves the notion that they throw the challenge flag and, and... they're standing around waiting and going on about the team barbecue tomorrow, something. Thereabouts was when the decision was made to take Cook out of the game. They took the risk of taking the TO with a reasonable chance of recouping it. If we knew what had been determined & the outcome of it, positive, then obviously, a very astute move. Once the Kincaid play occurred the Bills were in a TD, 3 & out, TD type script. Having the one TO after Mixon converted the 1st down I don't believe would've made any difference, even though he did run OOB.

Love Kincaid, shaping up as an interesting 11th RD keeper for me next year. Excellent ball skills, quick to get north/south & runs with excellent forward lean. The play of interest, him getting flipped head over heels, a breathtaking visual for the audience.... like you say he vaults himself forward, so he knows the pursuit is arriving, knows the play is over. How to finish, that's just not how it's done. That's a lot of weight & momentum to be landing on the back of the neck or in this case the upper back of one shoulder (if memory serves).

wasn't for a FD, you had 3 more chances to pick it up....somebody has to tell Sean "not here, not now"
I think that play was real close, I think it would've stood had it been called a reception. The discussion above leaves the notion that they throw the challenge flag and, and... they're standing around waiting and going on about the team barbecue tomorrow, something. Thereabouts was when the decision was made to take Cook out of the game. They took the risk of taking the TO with a reasonable chance of recouping it. If we knew what had been determined & the outcome of it, positive, then obviously, a very astute move. Once the Kincaid play occurred the Bills were in a TD, 3 & out, TD type script. Having the one TO after Mixon converted the 1st down I don't believe would've made any difference, even though he did run OOB.

Love Kincaid, shaping up as an interesting 11th RD keeper for me next year. Excellent ball skills, quick to get north/south & runs with excellent forward lean. The play of interest, him getting flipped head over heels, a breathtaking visual for the audience.... like you say he vaults himself forward, so he knows the pursuit is arriving, knows the play is over. How to finish, that's just not how it's done. That's a lot of weight & momentum to be landing on the back of the neck or in this case the upper back of one shoulder (if memory serves).

Kincaid just turned 24. Studies show the pre-frontal lobe - the part of your brain that calculates risk management - doesn’t fully develop until 23-25. That’s why we go bungee jumping at 22 and at 32 wonder WTH were we thinking?

I think a lot of players who “lose it” in Y4-Y5 are just men whose brain has started telling them “stop doing that stuff that makes it so hard to get out of the bed on Monday.”

How to finish, that's just not how it's done.

He'd gotten his knees taken out already by a sliding CB (Taylor-Britt) last night and he injured his knee on the play. The next guy went to dive at his knees so he tried to leap over him. There was really no good way to avoid that hit. He would have had to been in total avoidance mode, and that doesn't fly in professional football.

But he was concerned for his own knees. I'm fairly certain. They were tackling him low last night.

I’d like to blame Collinsworth for right before it talking about how the defense had rolled over coverage to Kincaid and now would be a good time to go to Diggs.

I get so tired of hearing Collinsworth talk. I wish he would just let the action speak once in awhile.

I get so tired of hearing Collinsworth talk. I wish he would just let the action speak once in awhile.
Well it was quite frustrating listening to him state exactly what I didn’t want to happen and then it happening. Lol.

He does have a lot of hot air. But he was right on point on that call.

The next guy went to dive at his knees so he tried to leap over him. There was really no good way to avoid that hit. He would have had to been in total avoidance mode, and that doesn't fly in professional football. But he was concerned for his own knees. I'm fairly certain. They were tackling him low last night.
The point wasn't that there was a better or any way to avoid contact there. I've found the play, the defender makes contact on step 5, possibly 6. That's plenty of time to get down, to prepare the body for contact.

Users who are viewing this thread