What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Super Bowl LI predictions (1 Viewer)

3 straight predictions of Cincinnati in the SB after not winning a playoff game for 20+ years is good shtick.

Panthers over Steelers.

Green Bay over Cincinnati
+1

Both teams have top 5 offense/defenses this year. That's a winning combination. So do the Cardinals but Packers schedule is much easier. GB gets home field and beats Cardinals in the NFC Championship. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Cardinals over New England. Palmer goes all Peyton on Sunday morning as Lionel Ritchie sings.

ETA: DJ league MVP

Last edited by a moderator:
GOB said:
3 straight predictions of Cincinnati in the SB after not winning a playoff game for 20+ years is good shtick.

Panthers over Steelers.
Tamp Bay won a SB after not winning for a long time, Indy won a SB after not winning for a long time.  Seattle made it to the SB after not winnign for a long time.  It happens.  

So I'm acutely aware four teams have never been to the Super Bowl (Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, Houston Texans, and Jacksonville Jaguars.)

But I was actually a little surprised to realize that after 50 years, 13 teams - 40.6% of the league - have still never won a Super Bowl.

1. Arizona Cardinals
  2. Atlanta Falcons
  3. Buffalo Bills
  4. Carolina Panthers
  5. Cincinnati Bengals
  6. Cleveland Browns
  7. Detroit Lions
  8. Houston Texans
  9. Jacksonville Jaguars
  10. Minnesota Vikings
  11. Philadelphia Eagles
  12. San Diego Chargers
  13. Tennessee Titans
I'll take Arizona over Houston.

GOB said:

Panthers over Steelers.
Well if they do make it to the Super Bowl I can assure you that they would have won at least two playoff games in the last 20 years.

Giants over Patriots

Brady gets sacked 6 times

Sterling Shepard makes a circus catch late in the fourth quarter and makes a video game run to a touchdown

Eli gets another MVP

Tom blames Roger for not being "on his game"

Users who are viewing this thread