What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Survivor leagues (1 Viewer)

snellman

Footballguy
I know it is a little early, but I am wondering if the survivor leagues are in the plans for this year again.

Looking forward to defending my title. :football:

Not looking like it is going to happen this year. :cry: Was one of my favorite parts of this site and had a lot of fun with it every year.

I guess that makes me the final IDP champ. :football:

Not looking like it is going to happen this year. :cry: Was one of my favorite parts of this site and had a lot of fun with it every year.I guess that makes me the final IDP champ. :football:
I agree, besides Jenes knowledge, it was my favorite part of this site.I was looking forward to seeing if JGB and myself could make the finals for 5 consecutive years and taking a shot to be the FBG IDP Champ!

I agree, besides Jenes knowledge, it was my favorite part of this site.I was looking forward to seeing if JGB and myself could make the finals for 5 consecutive years and taking a shot to be the FBG IDP Champ!
Same here Buck... thanks for the shout out. :thumbup:

A poor and regretable decision by FBG to not bring this one back, I understand the lack of wide spread participation in IDP leagues by the FF community, but I'd argue that it is growing, and growing rapidly, and I'd argue that if you're not playing in IDP leagues you're not really playing fantasy football and you're missing out on the ultimate experience and challenge in our hobby.

Sincrely,

John M

A poor and regretable decision by FBG to not bring this one back, I understand the lack of wide spread participation in IDP leagues by the FF community, but I'd argue that it is growing, and growing rapidly, and I'd argue that if you're not playing in IDP leagues you're not really playing fantasy football and you're missing out on the ultimate experience and challenge in our hobby.Sincrely,John M
:goodposting:

Users who are viewing this thread