What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

T.J. Houshmandzadeh (1 Viewer)

rascal

Footballguy
So for those of us that drafted him thinking he would be our #1 WR should we continue to hold on to him and pray or should we try and trade him (and if so what value can we expect in return)?

I'd trade him (Don't own him)

I did try to trade for him a couple weeks ago. I am thankful the guy didn't want to deal him.

So for those of us that drafted him thinking he would be our #1 WR should we continue to hold on to him and pray or should we try and trade him (and if so what value can we expect in return)?
Im in the same boat, and the trouble I think is the value: what he's currently worth is not anything close to his ADP, so realistically, what can you get for him?I doubt I could secure another WR or solid RB in trade which I would rather have at this point, and I suspect that is the case for most people, unless you can trade with some very uninformed people.

I think you need to wait until Palmer is back and hopefully finds his groove. Housh had a monster game Week 3, and then last week he had 6 catches for 50 yds even with that rag arm in there throwing to him.

In my league, TJ is #16 WR after 4 weeks. Not where I would like to see him, but not terrible. You have got to hang on to him at this point, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
TJ is one of my most common players I own. Probably on half the teams. He looked fine yesterday! I just hope Palmer gets back soon or we are going to be in for some long weeks. I will not bench him unlike Chad! Chad owners had there one game of usefull life out of him yesterday. lol T,J still looked like Fits first choice even though his stas was not good its about as good as it will be with Fitz at QB!

Users who are viewing this thread