What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TE Travis Kelce, KC (1 Viewer)

I feel like his positional advantage last year was exaggerated due to so many other elite TEs underwhelming?

I love where your head is at, and in concept not only do I agree completely, but I preach it every year in my Draft Strategy write up. (It doesn't fit the character limit of this forum, even when I tried cutting it in half, but I tried)
In fact, I did the exact same exercise in the QB ranking thread, when people questioned why I didn't have Geno Smith in my top 15 QBs, despite his top 5 finish last year.
And my answer, much like the way you're thinking of Kelce, is that Geno's 18.5PPG last year, are garbage, and in an any year over the past decade, wouldn't even be top 12 QB scoring.
Geno averaged 18.5PPG last year. Top 5 might look impressive at a glance, but the reality is that 18.5 is NOT a good season. It's actually a rather bad one.
In fact, the last time 18.5PPG would have been top 10 at the QB position, would have been 2017. It would only be top 12 once in the past 6 years. 3 times in the past 10 years.

The reality of the situation is that 2022 was a complete anomaly for the QB position and no one is really talking about it, because Mahomes/Allen/Hurts were dominating and everyone has put so much emphasis on them last year and for this year's draft. But part of the reason those QBs are being so highly values, is because of the massive PPG advantage they held over a guy like Geno, because in reality, that advantage would normally have been QB1 vs QB13-15, but in 2022 that same PPG advantage was found from QB1 to QB5, which obviously turned a lot of heads.

If you want to bet on Geno repeating his career outlier AND that the NFL will have another disastrous season at the position across the board, resulting in him being a middling QB again... then by all means, rank Geno as you see fit.

For me, I'm always trying to look at the big picture and not get blinded by the single year end stats of a career outlier, in an anomaly season.
The margin for Geno to stay anywhere near the middle of the QB pack, is SOOO thin, it's just an extremely bad bet, in my opinion.
If Geno falls to just 26-27 TDs total, we're talking about falling from QB5 overall, to QB15 in PPG. That's how small of a fluctuation can take him from top 5, to unstartable. 3 TDs, and that's before we even calculate ANY of the other QBs potentially taking steps forward.
Even if he repeats his 2022, and the 'field' regresses to their 5 year mean, he'll fall to unstartable levels.
If he regresses to his mean AND they regress to theirs, suddenly he's not even in the QB2 discussion.

I don't think people are paying enough attention to the QB landscape. Not just you, but in general. I know you hate using stats and history to predict the future, so if you feel like Geno will be top 5 again, or will improve on his (at this moment) career outlier, then I can't fault you for that. Him improving isn't unlikely, especially with the addition of JSN, I'd argue SEA has one of, if not THE best WR core in the NFL. It's in his realm of possibilities, but everyone else can make that bet. He won't be on a single one of my teams and I won't be fooled by his 2022 overall finish.

Steering this back to Kelce... it really depends on how you frame and measure your question. It requires a lot of arbitrary lines that it seems like 99% of people in this thread, will just use to disqualify my efforts, so there's not really much incentive. Do you sort by PPG? Total Points? Do you measure to the TE's within X points of him? The 2nd,3rd finishers? Down to TE6? TE12?
Like I said, no matter what way I chose to do it, people will insist it's an unfair way to do it.
Do we discredit Kelce for outlier seasons, like Andrews in 2021 and Waller in 2020? Does predictability count for anything? If not, are we discrediting Jefferson, because Christian Kirk had a great year last season? Do we discredit CMC because Rhamondre had a great year last season? At the end of the day, it's all lines in the sand, and you can never make everyone happy. The most prevelant retort you get is that people don't like the way their teams "look". I get it, it's very hard to break that stigma, and I don't blame anyone for feeling that way. But how you "feel" isn't really a talking point. Like, you're justified and allowed to feel anyu way you like. Your feelings are valid... but what am i suppose to do with them in regards to the conversation we're having? Ultimately no one cares how your team looks, they care how many points it scores. Your Win/Loss column doesn't know who you started.

Anyways, I agree with evaluating the talent pool and the ebbs/flows of the fantasy player pool, both positionally, and in totality. Gronk, Graham, Julius, and Witten are gone. Ertz, Rudolph, Cook, Hooper, Ebron have faded away. Andrews, Kittle, and Waller have emerged, but only one at a time, and once in 3 years each. Kelce is going to age out before long, and we just introduced the best TE class in a while with Kincaid, Musgrave, Meyer, and LaPorta combined with recent bloomers Hockenson and Pitts(kinda). If these guys all jump into the discussion, then the supply and demand will drastically change. If it happens this year, then there's a decent chance Kelce won't be worth his ADP. I don't know if it'll happen. I only know what I expect to most likely happen, and that's Kelce continuing to produce at elite levels, regardless of what the field does.

I made a similar spiel for WRs. Hopkins and K.Allen are 31. Kupp, Adams, Evans, and Lockett are 30, Tyreek, Diggs, Amari are 29, we are right in the middle of an elite WR transitional phase, where a dozen or so names, that have been perennial elites, are going to start fading or hitting cliffs, and there are going to be casualties along the way, that will drastically effect the draft success of the first 2 rounds for a few years, while yound studs like Jefferson, Chase, AJB, Lamb, etc are all taking over.
It's somewhat the same with RBs. Henry, Zeke, Cook are already slowing down. Ekeler, CMC, Chubb, Mixon, A.Jones are all creeping up there in age. Meanwhile young studs like Breece, Javonte, and Bijan are waiting to establish themselves next.

Kelce isn't the only one who probably just peaked over his landscape. So while it's a fair concern, I'm not convinced it carries any weight when the same can be applied to the other positions as well.

Kelce outscored TE2 last year by 6 points per game.
Jefferson outscored WR2 last year by 1 point per game.
A full 6 point advantage would be down to WR8, Jaylen Waddle.
Ekeler outscored RB2 last year by 1.7 points per game.
A full 6 point advantage would be down to RB6, Nick Chubb.

The hard part about this, is trying to apply it to the real world. I'm the 6th pick... what do I care what Jefferson or CMC's advantage is, they're long gone already. Comparing TE1 to WR1 means jack ish to me, if I don't have the opportunity to draft them. I'm looking at like WR4 or RB3. Other people drafting from 8 or 10, have completely different conversations and calculations. The 6 points advantage of Kelce vs the RB5 or WR5 available at that spot, completely changes the entire discussion. For CD Lamb to have a 6 point advantage on his hypothetical opponent's WR1... they have to hope the Kelce owner's #1 WR is... DJ Moore, WR25 last year.
That's why I think it's important to put this into real world scenarios that you can legitimately weight, in an actual draft. And that's just the advantage Kelce has over TE2. Let me rephrase that, Kelce's advantage over the 2nd best TE in the game, is the equivalent to the advantage CD Lamb(WR6) had over DJ Moore (WR25).

Kelce's advantage over TE12 was 9.4 points per game.
In order for Lamb to have a 9.4 point advantage over his an opponent WR, they would have to own... Hunter Renfrow, who was the 69th ranked WR on a per game basis.
It gets tough trying to identify total points, season long finishes, and quantify per-game advantages.
It's even harder when you have to try and align these PPG advantages to a draft board. TE12 was drafted in round 12? WR69 is probably undrafted.

I don't know, it's impossible to quantify in a way that will appease people and it's obviously a complex balance of last years results, this years production, while trying to account for the rise and fall of 50 other skill positions inbetween them, and moving target ADPs every day.

If someone wants to create their own projection for Kelce's cliff this year, I'll take them and do the math.
If anyone wants to chime in with what they feel would be an accurate way account for Kelce's value to his field over the past few years, I'm all ears.
My opinion is that Kelce's dominance in any given year, is never a fluke. The fluke is the 1 or 2 players, who unpredictably jump into his tier for a single season, before disappearing.
I mean, in 2021 Kelce was only at 16.6 PPG, finished as TE2, but still outscored TE3 by 4.4 points per game. Was is a fluke that Kelce was TE2, or was it a fluke that Andrews had a career outlier, and immediately returned to the production levels he had previously in 2022?
Is it a fluke that Kelce averaged 20PPG in 2020? Outscoring TE12 by double digits? Or was it a fluke that Waller had a career outlier, and has immediately returned to who he's always been the next 2 years after?

Kelce hasn't had an anomaly season in my opinion. His value is only questioned, in hindsight, after someone ELSE has an anomaly season.
That's an incredibly important point to differentiate.

Which brings me back to the question above. I've hit the 10,000 character limit, fml.

I feel like his positional advantage last year was exaggerated due to so many other elite TEs underwhelming?

I love where your head is at, and in concept not only do I agree completely, but I preach it every year in my Draft Strategy write up. (It doesn't fit the character limit of this forum, even when I tried cutting it in half, but I tried)
In fact, I did the exact same exercise in the QB ranking thread, when people questioned why I didn't have Geno Smith in my top 15 QBs, despite his top 5 finish last year.
And my answer, much like the way you're thinking of Kelce, is that Geno's 18.5PPG last year, are garbage, and in an any year over the past decade, wouldn't even be top 12 QB scoring.
Geno averaged 18.5PPG last year. Top 5 might look impressive at a glance, but the reality is that 18.5 is NOT a good season. It's actually a rather bad one.
In fact, the last time 18.5PPG would have been top 10 at the QB position, would have been 2017. It would only be top 12 once in the past 6 years. 3 times in the past 10 years.

The reality of the situation is that 2022 was a complete anomaly for the QB position and no one is really talking about it, because Mahomes/Allen/Hurts were dominating and everyone has put so much emphasis on them last year and for this year's draft. But part of the reason those QBs are being so highly values, is because of the massive PPG advantage they held over a guy like Geno, because in reality, that advantage would normally have been QB1 vs QB13-15, but in 2022 that same PPG advantage was found from QB1 to QB5, which obviously turned a lot of heads.

If you want to bet on Geno repeating his career outlier AND that the NFL will have another disastrous season at the position across the board, resulting in him being a middling QB again... then by all means, rank Geno as you see fit.

For me, I'm always trying to look at the big picture and not get blinded by the single year end stats of a career outlier, in an anomaly season.
The margin for Geno to stay anywhere near the middle of the QB pack, is SOOO thin, it's just an extremely bad bet, in my opinion.
If Geno falls to just 26-27 TDs total, we're talking about falling from QB5 overall, to QB15 in PPG. That's how small of a fluctuation can take him from top 5, to unstartable. 3 TDs, and that's before we even calculate ANY of the other QBs potentially taking steps forward.
Even if he repeats his 2022, and the 'field' regresses to their 5 year mean, he'll fall to unstartable levels.
If he regresses to his mean AND they regress to theirs, suddenly he's not even in the QB2 discussion.

I don't think people are paying enough attention to the QB landscape. Not just you, but in general. I know you hate using stats and history to predict the future, so if you feel like Geno will be top 5 again, or will improve on his (at this moment) career outlier, then I can't fault you for that. Him improving isn't unlikely, especially with the addition of JSN, I'd argue SEA has one of, if not THE best WR core in the NFL. It's in his realm of possibilities, but everyone else can make that bet. He won't be on a single one of my teams and I won't be fooled by his 2022 overall finish.

Steering this back to Kelce... it really depends on how you frame and measure your question. It requires a lot of arbitrary lines that it seems like 99% of people in this thread, will just use to disqualify my efforts, so there's not really much incentive. Do you sort by PPG? Total Points? Do you measure to the TE's within X points of him? The 2nd,3rd finishers? Down to TE6? TE12?
Like I said, no matter what way I chose to do it, people will insist it's an unfair way to do it.
Do we discredit Kelce for outlier seasons, like Andrews in 2021 and Waller in 2020? Does predictability count for anything? If not, are we discrediting Jefferson, because Christian Kirk had a great year last season? Do we discredit CMC because Rhamondre had a great year last season? At the end of the day, it's all lines in the sand, and you can never make everyone happy. The most prevelant retort you get is that people don't like the way their teams "look". I get it, it's very hard to break that stigma, and I don't blame anyone for feeling that way. But how you "feel" isn't really a talking point. Like, you're justified and allowed to feel anyu way you like. Your feelings are valid... but what am i suppose to do with them in regards to the conversation we're having? Ultimately no one cares how your team looks, they care how many points it scores. Your Win/Loss column doesn't know who you started.

Anyways, I agree with evaluating the talent pool and the ebbs/flows of the fantasy player pool, both positionally, and in totality. Gronk, Graham, Julius, and Witten are gone. Ertz, Rudolph, Cook, Hooper, Ebron have faded away. Andrews, Kittle, and Waller have emerged, but only one at a time, and once in 3 years each. Kelce is going to age out before long, and we just introduced the best TE class in a while with Kincaid, Musgrave, Meyer, and LaPorta combined with recent bloomers Hockenson and Pitts(kinda). If these guys all jump into the discussion, then the supply and demand will drastically change. If it happens this year, then there's a decent chance Kelce won't be worth his ADP. I don't know if it'll happen. I only know what I expect to most likely happen, and that's Kelce continuing to produce at elite levels, regardless of what the field does.

I made a similar spiel for WRs. Hopkins and K.Allen are 31. Kupp, Adams, Evans, and Lockett are 30, Tyreek, Diggs, Amari are 29, we are right in the middle of an elite WR transitional phase, where a dozen or so names, that have been perennial elites, are going to start fading or hitting cliffs, and there are going to be casualties along the way, that will drastically effect the draft success of the first 2 rounds for a few years, while yound studs like Jefferson, Chase, AJB, Lamb, etc are all taking over.
It's somewhat the same with RBs. Henry, Zeke, Cook are already slowing down. Ekeler, CMC, Chubb, Mixon, A.Jones are all creeping up there in age. Meanwhile young studs like Breece, Javonte, and Bijan are waiting to establish themselves next.

Kelce isn't the only one who probably just peaked over his landscape. So while it's a fair concern, I'm not convinced it carries any weight when the same can be applied to the other positions as well.

The hard part about this, is trying to apply it to the real al draft. And that's just the advantage Kelce has over TE2. Let me rephrase that, Kelce's advantage over the 2nd best TE in the game, is the equivalent to the advantage CD Lamb(WR6) had over DJ Moore (WR25).

In order for Lamb to have a 9.4 point advantage over his an opponent WR, they would have to own... Hunter Renfrow, who was the 69th ranked WR on a per game basis.
It gets tough trying to identify total points, season long finishes, and quantify per-game advantages.
It's even harder when you have to try and align these PPG advantages to a draft board. TE12 was drafted in round 12? WR69 is probably undrafted.

I don't know, it's impossible to quantify in a way that will appease people and it's obviously a complex balance of last years results, this years production, while trying to account for the rise and fall of 50 other skill positions inbetween them, and moving target ADPs every day.

If someone wants to create their own projection for Kelce's cliff this year, I'll take them and do the math.
If anyone wants to chime in with what they feel would be an accurate way account for Kelce's value to his field over the past few years, I'm all ears.
My opinion is that Kelce's dominance in any given year, is never a fluke. The fluke is the 1 or 2 players, who unpredictably jump into his tier for a single season, before disappearing.
I mean, in 2021 Kelce was only at 16.6 PPG, finished as TE2, but still outscored TE3 by 4.4 points per game. Was is a fluke that Kelce was TE2, or was it a fluke that Andrews had a career outlier, and immediately returned to the production levels he had previously in 2022?
Is it a fluke that Kelce averaged 20PPG in 2020? Outscoring TE12 by double digits? Or was it a fluke that Waller had a career outlier, and has immediately returned to who he's always been the next 2 years after?

Kelce hasn't had an anomaly season in my opinion. His value is only questioned, in hindsight, after someone ELSE has an anomaly season.

Which brings me back to the question above. I've hit the 10,000 character limit, fml.
I’ll read every one of these any day of the week.

The hard part about this, is trying to apply it to the real world. I'm the 6th pick... what do I care what Jefferson or CMC's advantage is, they're long gone already. Comparing TE1 to WR1 means jack ish to me, if I don't have the opportunity to draft them. I'm looking at like WR4 or RB3. Other people drafting from 8 or 10, have completely different conversations and calculations. The 6 points advantage of Kelce vs the RB5 or WR5 available at that spot, completely changes the entire discussion. For CD Lamb to have a 6 point advantage on his hypothetical opponent's WR1... they have to hope the Kelce owner's #1 WR is... DJ Moore, WR25 last year.
That's why I think it's important to put this into real world scenarios that you can legitimately weight, in an actual draft. And that's just the advantage Kelce has over TE2. Let me rephrase that, Kelce's advantage over the 2nd best TE in the game, is the equivalent to the advantage CD Lamb(WR6) had over DJ Moore (WR25).

This is not meant to be a knock on you at all... it seems you have a TON of statistical knowledge that would be super beneficial to me/other readers here, I just wish they were shorter/more concise/easier to read. Anyways, love the analysis, thanks for joining the SP. Excited to read some of your shorter posts lol.

I just started a 10 team SFLX draft with Kelce-Kupp-Henry from the seven spot. I am sure the age/injury naysayers will hate this but IF Kelce and Kupp produce in line with their recent ceilings AND stay healthy then I have positional advantage that no other team in the league can get close to.

I prefer to take an upside view on the players and then if it goes wrong I will figure it out later. I wonder how many people who are out on Kelce due to his age are fine taking Bijan in the first round and how they justify that investment in a player who has never taken a competetive NFL snap? Maybe by projecting what might happen based on what has happened for other former first round RB's and talent profiles?

There isn't a right answer here, it is purely a personal preference based on your thoughts on a player. For me, I am shooting for the upside which puts me firmly in the Kelce is worth a first round pick camp.

Thanks Joe. And, yikes! Drafting tonight. I wonder if this effects his position. Seems likely given what has happened to Kupp, Andrews and others.

On the other hand, it may represent a bargain possibility.

Anybody know anything about Noah Gray and if he's worth dropping someone like LaPorta for a TE needy team? If this injury keeps Kelce out of action for a significant length of time, would Gray get most of Kelce's usage during his absence?

Drafted last night. Fell to me at 7.

First time owning.

Lol. 14 hours later he's hurt before game 1. Figures. And of course, I'm not carrying a backup TE if I'm taking Kelce in the first round.

Time to find a plan B.

Anybody know anything about Noah Gray and if he's worth dropping someone like LaPorta for a TE needy team? If this injury keeps Kelce out of action for a significant length of time, would Gray get most of Kelce's usage during his absence?
Guy in my league never gets the first pick. Always has bad luck with players every year. Got the #1 pick this year and takes Kelce (keeper league so 12 guys off the board already). Now this. I feel bad for him.

Noah Gray had 52 routes in 1-TE sets. He had 17% targets per route run and 2.0 yards per route run. Those are quite interesting numbers for a developing TE if you are panicking right now.

Of course this happens days after I pay 30%+ in auction and every other TE goes for below market value

Is it me, or does this read like the sort of injury that he can play through, but be on limited snaps, and while we're not getting the week winning games we all want, he may well just be used in key situations and give us something like 2-3/10-20 with at least one score, which at least isn't losing us the week in the same way as turning to waivers might do?

Right now eyeballing H. Henry (vs PHI) and J. Fergusun (@NYG) in waivers for tonight.

Could swear the NYG's D is pathetic against TEs.

Wonder if there’s any follow up testing being done? It’s possible to tear ACLs/MCLs when you hyperextend your knee.
I won't say it's not possible but they usually know if you have an ACL immediately and the test is just to confirm it.
That seems like the most likely case and how I lean.

To play devil’s advocate though: it wouldn’t be the first time a team slow played an injury before having confirmation in order to retain some leverage while exploring other replacement options.

I've always thought that if anything ever happened to Kelce that Gray's value would skyrocket. He's not Kelce, but he's pretty good IMO. Even if Kelce isn't hurt badly I think Gray is good stash in dynasty leagues for the future, better than most 1st or 2nd year TEs.

Noah Gray had 52 routes in 1-TE sets. He had 17% targets per route run and 2.0 yards per route run. Those are quite interesting numbers for a developing TE if you are panicking right now.

That sounds like, take 3 steps and turn around. I'll hit you if no one is open.

Noah Gray is probably good enough to start on more than just a few teams. I like him a lot.
if Kelce cant play hes a nice last minute pickup.

I dont know that I'd be keen to drop Laporta in general, I suppose it depends on your situation.
but in the event of a Kelce injury I think Gray puts up better numbers in any games he starts than Laporta. but the injury likely wont keep Kelce off the field more than a week or two. so if you think someone picks up Laporta I dont know that its worth it for a 1 or 2 week bump.

Fell to me at #5 on the FFPC…. Boom goes the Dynamite
Not sure #5 overall is "falling to me"

Guy was great last year, BUT he is 34. I know it's TE premium but there is risk he starts to decline even if he doesn't do the dive off the cliff.

Tyreek and Hockenson or Kelce and McLaurin?

Fell to me at #5 on the FFPC…. Boom goes the Dynamite
Not sure #5 overall is "falling to me"

Guy was great last year, BUT he is 34. I know it's TE premium but there is risk he starts to decline even if he doesn't do the dive off the cliff.

Tyreek and Hockenson or Kelce and McLaurin?
That was basically his PPR IDP IIRC.
Just not my preference to take a 34 year old guy that early. He's in a great offense, but usually an age where players are in decline.

From our Matt Waldman's 2021 Rookie Scouting Portfolio on Noah Gray:

The Elevator Pitch for Gray: If Gray were 15-20 pounds heavier and his blocking skills improved with his weight difference he might challenge Brevin Jordan for the third spot on the RSP’s board. Gray plays fast at all phases of the receiving game: against press, running routes, and transitioning downhill as from pass-catcher to runner.

He’s a reliable pass catcher who adjusts well to targets at a variety of trajectories within his catch radius. He also has the acceleration to win in the short and intermediate passing games with his stems as well as after the catch as he turns up the field. Like Jordan—and likely more so than Jordan—Gray’s lack of size may limit his potential despite having NFL-caliber receiving skills and promising work as a blocker within the scope of his size.

Because he’s likely limited to the role of a lead blocker, backside blocker, and secondary option who helps with double teams, Gray’s versatility lacks the breadth of an NFL starter. This is reinforced in the receiving game when considering that Gray is athletic, but not an elite speedster.

Still, if seeking a contributor who can help out in 12-personnel as a player who can flex easily from the backfield to the wing and/or the slot as a blocker and productive receiver, Gray can deliver reliable work. This will make him a good passing-down option in twominute sub-packages as well as a compelling red-zone contributor because of how his movement can create match-up advantages.

Just saw this. Looks like they are waiting on MRI results.
UPDATE: The MRI is complete on Travis Kelce's hyper extended knee and the Chiefs are awaiting for the results. Will provide more info as it comes in.

https://twitter.com/cdotharrison/status/1699134136525439396?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
The fact that they felt the need for an MRI is worrisome.
MRI's are almost automatic these days. I'm just amazed they got it done a few hours after the injury. Some poor guy with crutches and an appointment got bumped.

PIcked up Fournette earlier this week in dynasty thinking he might be a signing ahead of week 2.

Like Gray enough in dynasty that I dropped Fournette to get him back on my roster. Carried him down the back stretch of last year as Kelce insurance and would like to see what he can do in the spotlight sans Kelce. Just a precaution more than anything. Previously decided that I had loaded up with enough rookie TEs to keep Gray out of my end-of-bench plans, but I'm curious to see what the kid can do if Kelce isn't there.

Re-draft, I think there's a a good case for Gray over Laporta this week if Kelce is out, but I'm not sure I would be dropping Laporta for Gray if it was me. At least not based on what we know at this point.

Just saw this. Looks like they are waiting on MRI results.
UPDATE: The MRI is complete on Travis Kelce's hyper extended knee and the Chiefs are awaiting for the results. Will provide more info as it comes in.

https://twitter.com/cdotharrison/status/1699134136525439396?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
The fact that they felt the need for an MRI is worrisome.
MRI's are almost automatic these days. I'm just amazed they got it done a few hours after the injury. Some poor guy with crutches and an appointment got bumped.

Yes. I wouldn't read too much into him getting an MRI.

I haven't seen video, but it's my understanding walking off field is giving team optimism.

Will know much more tomorrow.
Not sure this is significant. Have seen multiple players walk off under their own power after blowing out a knee. I did it myself playing basketball back in the day. After the initial shock, didn't even hurt that much.

you're just built different, my man!

I haven't seen video, but it's my understanding walking off field is giving team optimism.

Not sure this is significant. Have seen multiple players walk off under their own power after blowing out a knee. I did it myself playing basketball back in the day. After the initial shock, didn't even hurt that much.
Yep I mean walking off is better than being carted off but no guarantee that he’s ok for the year.

Same. Suffered the "unhappy triad" playing soccer years ago, barely felt anything, but heard things go pop in the knee. I don't think walking off the field is indicative of anything really.

you're just built different, my man!
Ha. Yes, a top flite athlete I am lol

Users who are viewing this thread