What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Team Taken (1 Viewer)

DevilDog919

Footballguy
OK, this team is a complete gutjob. I will say that, which is why we are offering at such a discount. You'd have 2 years for 37.50 when everyone else will be paying 150. No cuts in the payouts at all because of that.

http://www14.myfantasyleague.com/2009/home/39878

Team is "Open Team" and has one 1st (1.08 I believe), and a bunch of 2nd and 3rd round picks (8 in total). Non-PPR. League has been around since 2005 and has a great group of owners. PM me or post here if interested in trying to rebuild this into a contender. I know its possible, just need the right owner that has the dedication.

Note: Will require the 37.50 for the 2nd season to be paid up front to take over the team, then you get 2 seasons for free (2010 upcoming season, and 2011)

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
i might be interested. that team is pretty bad. not even any real good young depth other than at QB at quick glance. maybe jacoby jones. but wow.

i might be interested. that team is pretty bad. not even any real good young depth other than at QB at quick glance. maybe jacoby jones. but wow.
It is pretty bad, which is the reason for the discount. It does, however, have quite a few draft picks this season and our rosters are actually pretty slim...so that makes a few good WW additions available each season. A solid owner can turn this team around in 2 seasons, and have paid only 37.50 while the rest of us will be paying 150.00.

Users who are viewing this thread