What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Terrell Owens (1 Viewer)

LMF

Footballguy
I personally thought the endzone dance was pretty funny. This NFL fining for TD celebration's is getting old. So they want everyone in the stands, at home, and in sports bars to go nuts but the player who scored to just walk back to the sidelines? I understand that he was making fun of NE but still, come on. Everyone can speak they're opinion on the subject but they guy cant do it with actions? O'well thats my :shrug: .

IRVING, Texas -- After seeing the videotape of Terrell Owens' latest touchdown celebration, the NFL office wasn't laughing.Owens said Wednesday he was fined "a good chunk of money" -- which he later defined as thousands of dollars -- for a celebration that included him using the goal post and football to poke fun at the New England Patriots' spying scandal during Dallas' 37-20 victory over Miami this past Sunday.Eliot J. Schechter/Getty ImagesMust-see T.O.: Terrell Owens' TD celebration didn't tickle any funny bones at the NFL office.A league spokesman said the fine was $7,500."It wasn't even the fact I used the goal post as a prop," Owens said. "They said I used the ball."Beyond being confused about what he can and can't do, Owens is frustrated by the league's policing of end-zone scenes."It's kind of hard to understand the rules," he said. "It's like you can't do nothing no more. ... Dude, it's like they're trying to find any way to take fun out of the game. So I'm kind of limited right now as far as what I can do."T.O. plotted his celebration days before, after getting suggestions from callers on his weekly radio show. He said he likes making them timely.Now, though, he's going to be more careful with what he does."Nothing's worth getting a fine for," he said.Owens said he'll consider an appeal, but "it may not even be worth it."How about saving his act until he gets to the sideline?"I guess so," he said. "Next, they're going to be saying you can't go to the sidelines."Copyright 2007 by The Associated Press

Oooops! didnt see the one at the bottom of the page. I just searched for Terrell Owens and nothing showed up about it becuase the topic creator used "TO". Sorry guys. Feel free to delete.

LMF

Users who are viewing this thread