What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thank you Football Guys! (1 Viewer)

MJ63

Footballguy
This was my first year with a paid subscription. It was also my best year playing fantasy football.

I had 2 first places, a second, a third, a fourth and a eighth*

*I lead the league in point scored but had a losing record.

Three leagues use IDPs. The IDP help was huge.

I didn't get a subscription and lost in the first round and finished last in another. :kicksrock: you win, joe...you win

Please post your winning lineups and a picture of your youngest sister over the age of 18.

TIA.
PPR redaft

QB Ben Roethlisberger

RB Matt Forte

RB CJ Anderson

WR Antonio Brown

WR Vincent Jackson

TE Travis Kelce

Flex Joique Bell

D/ST Texans

K Shaun Suisham

Here is a link to the other in a standard scoring dynasty league. This team isn't really that good. I think it is my worst team. I won a few close games and had a lot of luck.: http://fantasy.nfl.com/league/996353/team/7/gamecenter#teamMatchupFull=teamMatchupTabs-7%2C%2Fleague%2F996353%2Fteam%2F7%2Fgamecenter%253FgameCenterTab%253Dtrack%2526trackType%253Dsbs%2526week%253D16%2Creplace

MJ63, I'm going to be the party pooper.

You're in the wrong forum - Shark Pool is where you probably should post this. This is the FFA forum. It's a great place, but not the audience you're looking for.

Finished second in my league. Spend 99.9% of my time in the FFA, and am NOT a paid subscriber.

I don't swim in the shark pool. The shark pool swims in me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread