What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Audible LIVE! - 10/18/2012 10PM ET (1 Viewer)

Hey guys love the show! Got a question for everyone but really wanting to hear the wild man's opinion. Who in the coming draft class do you foresee being the Ryan tannehill type that has the potential for greatness but isn't getting all the hype yet.

I need to sit one of these backs in a PPR: Felix @ CAR, Spiller vs TEN, FJackson vs TEN or TRich @ IND. All have great matchups and all with concerns: Felix has had a history of disappointment but is seemingly the guy this week, the Buffalo RB's will rotate but have a great matchup and serve as an in-game handcuff if one gets injured and TRich has a rib issue which may limit him. Do you sit Felix here despite how great he performed last week?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been disappointed by Stafford all year (and my record shows it), but is this the week I sit him on MNF for Cutler? I'm just worried that last week's 4th quarter burst from Stafford won't be there on Monday.

Hey Cecil,

Great show and insight. I also listen to you on the radio in Denver on the weekends. Good stuff.

I have a decent roster except for my running backs. I will make the play-offs and am looking for guys to stash for weeks 15 & 16.

The teams with the best schedule against the run for weeks 15 & 16 are:

Miami - Miller

K.C. - Hillis

Oakland - Goodson

Dallas - Tanner

On my bench, I have:

Blount

Hillman - I know, you love him and so do I :thumbup:

Turbin

Goodson

My Question is do I hold, or drop someone from my bench for either Hillis, Miller or Tanner?

Thanks in advance,

All the best,

Craig

Can you identify a waiver wire receiver for deep leagues(350+ players owned) that you think has the best chance at being wr3 value ros?

General philosophy/strategy question...

Lots of Jimmy Graham talk, will he/won't he play this week. Assuming he plays, how does he compare to what the heck flex type options? Are you more inclined to start a possibly gimpy Graham and roll the dice if he goes, or start a healthier (albeit lesser player) along the likes of a Vick Ballard, Pierre Thomas, etc.?

Jacquizz Rodgers! What is his deal? What are we owners to do with him in medium sized, 12-team leagues? Obviously he can't be dropped in larger leagues, but in a 12 team league, his value is changing. How should we react?

Gentlemen, can you please discuss the fantasy value of Antonio Brown this year and his relatively limited involvement down field? With up and coming guys like Denarius Moore and Kenny Britt on my roster should I be considering moving him to the bench?

What are your thoughts on Jimmy Graham's level of involvement on Sunday? Is he purely decoy or does he look something like Hernandez looked last week?

I ask because the best available for me on the wire is Brandon Myers, and as good as he has been this year, a 70% Jimmy Graham is still probably better than a 100% Myers.

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks as always, guys, for what you do.

Pick two out of: LeShoure, Powell, Bount, Kerley, Stephen Hill, Daryl Richardson.

Standard scoring.

Respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I trade Lynch for a RB with a better ROS schedule? Lynch is great but also seems to have one of the toughest schedules. Thanks!

Who of this bunch of RBs do you see having sustained value this season? How about beyond this season, do you see any of them as Dynasty stashes?

William Powell

Felix Jones

Joique Bell

Mike Goodson

Montario Hardesty

Vick Ballard

Brandon Bolden

Bilal Powell

'Voodoo Rage said:
Gentlemen, can you please discuss the fantasy value of Antonio Brown this year and his relatively limited involvement down field? With up and coming guys like Denarius Moore and Kenny Britt on my roster should I be considering moving him to the bench?
How is brown limited? He leads the team in targets. He drops alot of passes for sure

Users who are viewing this thread