What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***The Audible LIVE*** 5/17/2012 10PM ET (1 Viewer)

Hi guys,

Sig - now that it's been almost 3 weeks since the legendary Bloom post draft 100 has been posted and you have had time to learn more information about players situations, who in your top 100 has either moved up or down.

Same question for Matt re the bible that is the rsp. Anyone in your rankings up or down?

Thanks for the great show guys....as always.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cam Newton's work ethic+offseason to improve = What for Steve Smith in 2012?

I think he has a year or two left of high end production, disagree?

Give me three teams that will improve offensively from 2011, and conversely three teams the will regress. In the spring, everything is unicorns and rainbows, but as we know for every team that gets better, another must get worse.

Two hours of fantasy goodness again! :excited:

In a dynasty league I got an offer including either Flacco or Schaub, and I need a second QB. Could you please discuss your expectations for these two QBs dynasty wise?

Keep up the good work! :thumbup:

Truly Yours

Dynasty League, 61-man rosters with full IDP.

Need help with "clarity" on ranking these players for THIS yr ONLY, forget about dynasty...:

Upper Tier: Matt Forte vs Jamaal Charles vs Steven Jackson vs Fred Jackson

Lower Tier: Hillis vs Michael Bush vs Redman vs Blount

Can old man Tackle?

IDP Redraft league 2 pts/T, 1pt/A, 5pts/INT, 5pts/Sack. What can we expect from these guys?

Ray Lewis

London Fletcher

Urlacher

James Harrison

Spikes,

Paris LEnon

Robert Mathis

Thanks!!!

Everyone in dynasty leagues is looking to grab the next RUNNING BACK who will emerge behind a hurt/ aging/ ineffective starter. The new crop of rookies this year have been getting all the love but what about the same guys who were getting all the love last year. Please discuss nad give some predictions on just where these guys stand and if the BUZZ from last year has died down along with theirs teams confidence that they could be true starters.

1. Delone Carter

2. Da’rel Scott

3. Bilal Powell

4. Dion Lewis

Thanks guys.

Skelton or Gabbert (or neither)

Shane Vereen or Ben Tate?

Are any of these viable starters this season? Valuable keepers?

Love all the young weapons the Viking have now, who do you expect to start at WR and TE and who could excel in this offense?

Also can C. Ponder become a force in the NFC Norse (North) :yes:

Thanks for all you do!

I play in some leagues where the waivers close early, and every year it seems like there are a few veterans whose prospects have improved late in the season and/or during the offseason. Issac Redman is available in a couple of leagues, and with Mendenhall's uncertainty in returning from injury (both in time and how well he performs on his return), Issac is an interesting prospect. Also, Cutler was dropped right at the waiver wire (injured, owners didn't like his "body language", and it seemed like Martz was doing his best to get him killed). Now that Martz is gone, and Chicago added Brandon Marshall, and he has had a chance to heal, Cutler is looking more appealing.

For long term Dynasty success, how do you balance taking rookies with unknown potential vs older players whose outlook looks to be improving. Do you start looking at veterans in the late first? Mid to late 2nd? Or forget the veterans and load up on lottery tickets?

Thanks! I am a long time subscriber to Football Guys and to your podcasts. Thanks for all you do!

Hello guys love the show. Is it too early to give up on Julius Thomas with the host of other TE's now in Denver ? I am being offered a 2nd round rookie pick for him. I thought he would be the next Graham entering last year but I have my doubts now.

Thanks

Coale----Criner----Wyle---Brazill----Graham

I don't need a home run , only a double . I'm leaning Coale. What do you ne'er-do-wells think

With much admiration

Mr. Fantasy

Hey Cec, Sigmund, and Matt,

I'm working on a deep sleeper list for an auction mock next week, and one guy I'm considering is Houston WR Lestar Jean. He missed last season due to a left shoulder injury after a strong camp - is it crazy to think he might wind up as a legit #2 across from Andre Johnson?

Thanks guys. Love the show!

MW

Users who are viewing this thread