What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Audible LIVE! 9/19/2013 10pm ET (1 Viewer)

Do you guys see Rivers production holding up and him finishing the season as a QB1?

on the flip side, is it time to bail on Cam Newton for this season?

I have a question for Waldman or Bloom. I just got Russell Wilson QB SEA in a Dyn Lg Trade. A lot of FBG staff have Russell Wilson as a top 10 Dyn QB. WHY? He plays on a team with a very tough Defense, a strong running game. Isn't he more of a glorified game manager? I like Wilson and all. But how is he more then a QB2 in most leagues? Maybe with Harvin coming back his #'s will come up from the first 2 weeks. But so far I'm not impressed. I know Bloom says Wilson was a top 5 QB over the last 6 weeks. That # is somewhat inflated due to 2 big games though. Help me feel good about my trade to get Russell Wilson.

Just FYI the trade I did in my 24 tm Dyn Lg with my brother at the same time the Richardson trade went down. This is what it was:

I got

Russell Wilson QB, Trent Richardson RB, PittaTE/ClarkTE

and gave up

RG3 QB, D.Wilson RB, and Marcedes Lewis TE

Thanks guys.

Do you guys ever use the Vegas totals in deciding between 2 players? Example if rams/cowboys have a total of 47 and Seahawks/jags have a total of 40, you might go with a bradford over wilson etc.

Considering garbage time and match ups.. is pryor over luck a smart play?

If heath miller plays would you be willing to start him? If not this week then when?. I know the steelers offense isv terrible but heath was a top 5 te when he was on the field...

Sig.. drink like a sailor we need to draft taylor (lewan)

trading short term value players: i want to move Jacquizz to a RB needy team while he's the "starter". I can probably get Bryce Brown to handcuff McCoy. Is it better cede some value here in order to guard against disaster?

Last edited by a moderator:
I second the motion on Josh Gordon being a buy or sell? Does his value go up or down with the departure of T. Rich? Also, what to do with Eli Manning? He seems to be hell-bent on setting the interception record this year. Will he stop throwing the picks and become a decent low-end QB1?

Thanks!

Hey guys

Cutler @ Pit or Rivers @ Ten?

Do you guys think DeMarco Murray have vision issues?
I know Cecil jokes about him running with his head down...
I think the Cowboys need to figure out how to run better/more creative then more. Thought?

Thanks good stuff, keep it up

Last edited by a moderator:
trading short term value players: i want to move Jacquizz to a RB needy team while he's the "starter". I can probably get Bryce Brown to handcuff McCoy. Is it better cede some value here in order to guard against disaster?
you can discard that question now. damnit

Sigmund tweeted earlier that dynasty owners should look at picking up Da'Rick Rodgers...are you liking his opportunity more than that of the NE Wrs and other guys in the same tier?

I'm looking for WRs who have been disappointing thus far this year to target in trades that I feel will rebound. Roddy White is one that intrigues me.

For the Doc, what should we expect for his recovery? Is continuing to try to gut it out and play with a high angle sprain slowing his recovery instead of resting? Will that extend the usual (4-6 week?) recovery time?

For everybody, with the continued emergence of Jones and the addition of Jackson, who should be back in a few weeks, what should we expect from a healthier White for the rest of the year?

Thanks so much for the knowledge.

I'm sure you'll discuss the TRich trade at length, but as for the immediate impact:

do you start TRich this week?

how do you value McGahee now that he's the starter in CLE?

who else's value goes up/down b/c of it?

For my league(s), who would you start:

Schaub vs. Dalton

2nd league:

Wilson vs. Flacco?

Cheers guys

Users who are viewing this thread