What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The new Nike Jerseys (1 Viewer)

The Gatekeeper

Footballguy
Im sorry I know alot of people like these new uniforms but the jerseys are so irritating to me because it looks like everyone is wearing one of those old school neck rolls like Howie Long. I am not a fashion icon by any means but who looked at the neckline of these jerseys and thought that looked good? Ok rant over....lol.

Im sorry I know alot of people like these new uniforms but the jerseys are so irritating to me because it looks like everyone is wearing one of those old school neck rolls like Howie Long. I am not a fashion icon by any means but who looked at the neckline of these jerseys and thought that looked good? Ok rant over....lol.
Glad someone said it, actually wasn't thinking neck rolls, at a certain angle it looks like a golf shirt collar LOL :thumbdown:

Glad someone said it, actually wasn't thinking neck rolls, at a certain angle it looks like a golf shirt collar LOL :thumbdown:
Agreed. Not a fan.

Yeah I am not sure who all has this stupid collar look....so far I have seen the Saints, Bills, Broncos and Redskins for sure. I am sure there are plenty more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me or is the Nike swoosh backwards on the players right arm....http://media.nj.com/gloucester-sports/photo/eagles-vs-steelers-thh-0374jpg-d22f57c89fad0174.jpgIt is correct on the left arm... .Maybe I just never realized the swoosh can face either direction...LOLhttp://media.philly.com/images/080912_demeco-ryans_400.jpg
think about how it is on a pair of shoes

Hate the necklines...

One other thing I noticed is that the Steelers numbers are noticeably larger. I just kept looking at the numbers because they are clearly larger than last year. Not really a good or bad thing, but somewhat surprising.

Did I mention that I hate the necklines?

Users who are viewing this thread