What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (4 Viewers)

And there it is, from Putin, with Trump standing next to him:  "The Russian state has never interfered and is not going to interfere into internal American affairs including [the] election process."

OK Republicans, time for a gut check. Your President is officially putting his trust and faith in a hostile foreign actor over the entire American intelligence community. If you continue to stand with him, you have completely abdicated your position as the party of patriotism. Pick a freaking side.
Love Hillary or hate her, she was right on target when she called Trump a puppet.

And there it is, from Putin, with Trump standing next to him:  "The Russian state has never interfered and is not going to interfere into internal American affairs including [the] election process."

OK Republicans, time for a gut check. Your President is officially putting his trust and faith in a hostile foreign actor over the entire American intelligence community. If you continue to stand with him, you have completely abdicated your position as the party of patriotism. Pick a freaking side.
It's not hard.  Are you with Russia or are you with America?  Simple choice.  America says Russia did it, Russia says they didn't.  Whose side are you on?

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you believe US intelligence agencies that Russia hacked the 2016 election? Or do you believe Putin?

Trump: Where is the Pakistani man's server???

Will post in this thread as well:

Jake Tapper‏@jaketapper

From a national security expert who has supported President Trump: “Played like a fiddle. Unmitigated disaster. Embarrassing.”

This whole narrative that a plausible explanation for Trump's behavior being merely his ego not wanting his win to be tarnished is tired.  Trump is acting like Putin's puppet, and has consistently bent his ego to Putin, because he is a puppet.  We don't know precisely why, though there are fingerprints of money laundering everywhere.  Enough giving any benefit of the doubt to the man who has so blatantly sold his country to the enemy.
He's a traitor.

End of story. 

Trump blasts Mueller probe, Putin denies meddling as leaders tout summit as ‘success’

When asked whether Putin would extradite the 12 Russians allegedly involved, Putin, instead, detailed a plan, which Trump called an “incredible offer.”

Putin offered to question the 12 indicted for meddling in the election, and added that Mueller and his team of investigators can be present for questioning, if U.S. officials would “reciprocate.” He suggested this would mean Russian agents could be present for questioning Americans "of interest" to them. 

Trump blasts Mueller probe, Putin denies meddling as leaders tout summit as ‘success’

When asked whether Putin would extradite the 12 Russians allegedly involved, Putin, instead, detailed a plan, which Trump called an “incredible offer.”

Putin offered to question the 12 indicted for meddling in the election, and added that Mueller and his team of investigators can be present for questioning, if U.S. officials would “reciprocate.” He suggested this would mean Russian agents could be present for questioning Americans "of interest" to them. 
Obviously Mueller isn't going to go for this, but that'll let Trumpers say that Mueller isn't interested in finding the truth.  

@johnson_carrie

FollowFollow @johnson_carrie

More

A spokesman for the office of special counsel Robert Mueller says "we're declining to comment on what was said at the press conference."

10:04 AM - 16 Jul 2018
thats more of a comment than anything he could have said officially take that to the bank brohans 

Jake Tapper‏@jaketapper

From a national security expert who has supported President Trump: “Played like a fiddle. Unmitigated disaster. Embarrassing.”
I see most of the enabling crowd is awaiting their talking points... other than the fact that we all want war with Russia (might want to wait for the State to direct you, that's weak even by their standards)

Jake Tapper‏@jaketapper

This is one those times I’ll side with Trump:  screw anonymous sources in this instance, put your name boldly alongside such opinions.  This moment in American history, should those who view it in such light, need to not just condemn it, but do so forcefully and own it face front.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Republicans apparently willing to ride the elevator all the way to hell.  Haven't heard a single GOP reaction to today's betrayal.  
McCain issued a strong condemnation.   One or two others did too.   Some said they were "disappointed" but most kept their mouths shut cause they are scared to death of losing Trump's base.

The president said he doesn’t ‘see any reason’ why Russia would have wanted to hack Democratic Party servers.
I’m just going to keep coming back to this.
A President who cannot accept the conclusions of his own country's intelligence, cannot continue to serve as POTUS.  He's a threat to our country.

We know this though.  He's done nothing to protect us from Russia doing in 2018 what was done in 2016.  

Scott Stedman  @ScottMStedman

Butina has relationships with all of the following: David Keene, Sheriff Clarke, NRA President Pete Brownell, and others. She is a Russian spy.

--

cott Stedman  @ScottMStedman

The affidavit is absolutely stunning and surreal. A Russian spy penetrated US conservative circles.

A President who cannot accept the conclusions of his own country's intelligence, cannot continue to serve as POTUS.  He's a threat to our country.

We know this though.  He's done nothing to protect us from Russia doing in 2018 what was done in 2016.  
I think it's actually worse than this.

What Trump said was that he does not see a reason why Russia would do it. That's before we get to facts and evidence and intelligence.

GoBirds said:
SaintsInDome2006 said:
Yeah I wasn’t talking about the conference, though I’ve said I agree it shouldn’t be cancelled.

The original comment was about Ren IIRC suggesting the lawyers who filed the indictments as being crooked. I cannot see a decent angle there, by which I mean one based in decency. Have a good one.
My fault, may not have seen his original comment. 

Looking forward to some awkward Don/Vlad moments.  :thumbup:
well you sure were right about the awkward moments brohan take that to the bank 

Users who are viewing this thread