What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"The Voice" , new singing talent search show (1 Viewer)

With "best for all three" comment, I think Adam meant that Midas Whale needed his help, while Pat will be fine even if he didn't advance in the show. At least that's the only thing that makes sense to me. Stupid stupid move of Adam to let him go. He legitimately had a chance to get to the finals and Midas Whale has zero chance.

With "best for all three" comment, I think Adam meant that Midas Whale needed his help, while Pat will be fine even if he didn't advance in the show. At least that's the only thing that makes sense to me. Stupid stupid move of Adam to let him go. He legitimately had a chance to get to the finals and Midas Whale has zero chance.
I agree I would have taken Pat over Midas Whale, but I don't think Pat had any chance to get to the finals.

I agree I would have taken Pat over Midas Whale, but I don't think Pat had any chance to get to the finals.
Yeah. He's good, but that's about it.

Yeah. He's good, but that's about it.
I admit I exaggerated a bit. I think he had a chance to make it pretty far, depending on the song choices. Definitely further than Midas Whale will make it. Similar to Nicholas last year, the uniqueness of Pat's voice is a huge asset.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is where the matchups suck. Warren was awesome tonight. Not better than Sarah or Judith, but better than the other two women that Adam kept.

I thought Judith was favorite from the blinds, but not anymore.

Danielle is going to be tough - country fans vote

my favs are Sarah and Michelle right now

My guesses on tonight's cuts: Caroline, Carina, Cathia, Swon Brothers.

If I were making the cuts: Caroline, Garrett, Vedo, Justin
The sad thing is that Caroline is better than a bunch of the people on the other 3 teams that will remain. Man, Adam's entire team is tough.

Two weeks in China has left me sooooooo behind on this show. Worth it to watch the last two battles and knockouts or should I just skip right to the Live Shows?

The sad thing is that Caroline is better than a bunch of the people on the other 3 teams that will remain. Man, Adam's entire team is tough.
He probably benefited from having two new judges with no track record. I think both Shakira and Usher would have better "acquisition rates" if they came back for another season, because they seem to both be coaching well. She might have a shot over Amber if he wants to diversify the team from all power singers, but it is may be more important to him to show he can go far with a country singer

If I were making the cuts, I'd keep Caroline over Sarah. Sarah had a tough song, but I thought she did the worst job of those on Adam's team.

Agree that I'd cut the Swon Brothers, although I actually liked their performance this week. I'd probably also cut Karina and Cathia.

This format is really unfortunate for Adam's team, because I think all four of them deserve to make at least the final 8, along with Sasha, Danielle, Holly, and Michelle.

I didn't get it right. Thought Josiah and Sarah would make the audience cut. Was also wrong that Blake would cut Swons over Justin, but was happy he kept them.

There are 12 still in this right? So 2 get eliminated tomorrow and we get down to 10? I think that's how it works doesn't it?

I heard everyone but Veedo, but I am not a fan of his anyway. Hard to guess who will be lowest, esp. since this is the 1st time the cuts are across teams. I would guess Veedo but he was put through by audience. Maybe Garrett,Swon Brothers. Even Josiah may be vulnerable because despite being the heart throb Usher keeps calling him, he seems to have trouble showing emotion and connecting. Good chance that is why Usher had him sing in the crowd.

The fact that sarah simmons wasn't voted in by america killed the show for me...she is most vocally talented person across all 4 seasons - and this is coming from someone who knew dia (previously of meg and dia), juliett (previously of automatic loveletter) and cassadee (previously of hey monday)...sarah blows those 3 girls out of the water.

The fact that sarah simmons wasn't voted in by america killed the show for me...she is most vocally talented person across all 4 seasons - and this is coming from someone who knew dia (previously of meg and dia), juliett (previously of automatic loveletter) and cassadee (previously of hey monday)...sarah blows those 3 girls out of the water.
She's not a pixie like all of the others. And this America. We live fat, but like skinny.

Your opinion. Personally I think all 3 are better and there are 3-4 better this season.

I really enjoy the performances of the judges and the contestants. This really separates the voice from the other shows IMO. They are just so well done. Blake and Adam were money tonight.

I tune in to watch Michelle Chamuel only. Judith Hill is good but she needs to work on connecting with the audience.

Testing predictive power of Itunes voting: All eight are on the Top 100 now, voting closes in half hour. Lowest are Sasha and Judith. That would be some elimination.

Testing predictive power of Itunes voting: All eight are on the Top 100 now, voting closes in half hour. Lowest are Sasha and Judith. That would be some elimination.
Judith has NO charisma whatsoever. She reminds me too much of the guy who won the second season (and heck, even the first): great voices, not much charisma, audience connection, or personality.

Sasha being down there does not surprise me. I thought she was the worst last night. Not sure who the other person would be that I would think would go though.

I was a little confused last night as it seemed like the coaches picked the songs for most folks yet I'm pretty sure Judith and the Swan Brothers picked their own.

I only started watching The Voice this season and I like it better than AI. I like the judges much more.

I'm glad Amber Carrington was saved, she's improved as much as anyone this season. Can't say I was expecting tonight's results, but it keeps things interesting.

Team Adam took a BIG hit tonight. Lost 2 of this 3 contestants. Usher & Shakira both down to 1. Blake Shelton is sitting on top with all 3 of his contestants left in the competition.

Did you all see Adam's reaction at the end of the show. With a stunned face you could see him mouth, "What".

jagbag said:
bryhamm said:
Terrible desicions tonight.
I was fine with Judith going but I think the Swan Brothers should have sank with her.

I'm hoping Amber wins this thing. That was a great duet with Hollie.
Yea I just couldn't connect with Judith, she was boring too me and she almost came across to me as arrogant or something. I personally like the Swon brothers and its nice to finally see a group make it far into the competition. I did like Sarah though.

IMO: Michelle > Amber > Sarah > Danielle > Judith > Swon Brothers > Holly > Sasha

With Sarah out, I can't see anyone other than Michelle or Amber winning. The two of them stole the show this week.

IMO: Michelle > Amber > Sarah > Danielle > Judith > Swon Brothers > Holly > SashaWith Sarah out, I can't see anyone other than Michelle or Amber winning. The two of themstole the show this week.
The little country blonde wins this thing going away
This...she is going to be a star in country music industry. The rest of them are good singers, but doubt any of them even sniff the success of Danielle Bradbury. That said, love Amber and hate Michelle. Just don't get all the love for her.

Judith was eliminated? What show is America (and you guys) watching? She was by far the best singer and performer with Sasha second. People are crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread