What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Things you learned in Week 2 (1 Viewer)

That the Panthers need a new coach NOW! Game on the line, 1st and goal on the 4 and your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down plays are a fade to Rosario and two handoffs to Goodson? You have DeAngelo AND Stewart and you have J. Goodwin in the game with both of those guys on the bench?
What??? Gut Fox like a fish.

Start your players against Houston

Bench your players against Pittsburgh

Worry about the Dallas and Minny offenses.

Lots of young TEs: Hernandez, Gronkowski, Moeaki, pettigrew

Cutler + Martz = looking good so far

JAHVID BEST!

Shanahan can coach (even with today's loss)

You need a QB to win in this league. Look at all the guys that got benches this week. As part of eliminate the suck, eliminate players on teams with bad QBs.

I'm not smart enough to know what to do with Vick/Kolb.

Tough year to be in a start 2 QB league - hope you got two studs.

If Shaun Hill or any Detroit Qb is going to throw 25 completions for 335 yards and score 32 points I never would have believed Ca Johnson would only have 4 cathces for 50 yds and 1 td. Ca Johnson just another overrated player by the experts.

Shonn Green is LT's backup.
Bingo. This one I felt coming. Greene will still be relevant at some point this year, but those who have drafted him as their RB1 in the first or second round this year are hurting. They have to hope their teams can hold on to playoff contention as they await LT to break down, which may not even happen. Ouch.

The Dolphins secondary is really for real. Carlos Dansby is the truth. Cameron Wake is the truth. And Chad Henne will be on the bench within 2-3 weeks if he does not step it up big time.Never ever ever bench Jahvid Best again. Repeat that 100 times.Andre Johnson is the best WR in football. No question.Roddy White will finish the year as the best WR in FF with AJ right on his heels.
You may want to add Miles Austin to the mix...

Calvin Johnson's last minute TD saved him from a horrible day. He's a Wr 2 right now.

Best is great but he was tired and looked to me like a guy who will be very sore this week. I actually thought I saw him a little gimpy at the end just from being so used in the game.

Shonn Greene is a flat out bust.

Cutler and the Bears surprised me, Cutler looks like he could be in for a good year.

Rivers to Gates should have received more hype than Rodgers to Finley.

The Dolphins secondary is really for real. Carlos Dansby is the truth. Cameron Wake is the truth. And Chad Henne will be on the bench within 2-3 weeks if he does not step it up big time.Never ever ever bench Jahvid Best again. Repeat that 100 times.Andre Johnson is the best WR in football. No question.Roddy White will finish the year as the best WR in FF with AJ right on his heels.
You may want to add Miles Austin to the mix...
Wes Welker is in that mix too. Going to catch 100 plus balls.

Michael Bush has a lot of catching up to do

Orton is indeed a QB 1

Kevin Walter will be relevant every few weeks

LT isn't as good as Green is Bad (so far)

GB will acquire a Buff RB not named CJ and wonder why by seasons end.

Best will be a Top 5 pick next season

Jackson signs with Minny and wonders why

Trent Edwards and Charlie Batch elope but can't figure out who's the lady

Even though KC is 2-0, Cassel is an awful starting QB
Yep. The running game, special teams and defense got them a win in the rain against SD last week, and they beat the hapless Browns today, but it is gonna be hard for the Chiefs to really contend with a QB as mediocre as Cassel.

I learned that referees can make some major mistakes right in front of their faces. Late in the Balt/Cinci game their was a terrible roughing the passer call on Baltimore that gave Cinci prime real estate to set up shop in. It was a terrible call. If you can't follow thru on the sack when the QB still had the ball when you initially make contact, just awful!

Jerry Jones should, and will, clean house this offseason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jerry Genius Jones is the first GM in history that has decided to teach a guy how to kick field goals DURING A FREAKIN NFL SEASON!

The Dolphins secondary is really for real. Carlos Dansby is the truth. Cameron Wake is the truth. And Chad Henne will be on the bench within 2-3 weeks if he does not step it up big time.

Never ever ever bench Jahvid Best again. Repeat that 100 times.

Andre Johnson is the best WR in football. No question.

Roddy White will finish the year as the best WR in FF with AJ right on his heels.

TOdd Haley is insane with is handling of Jamal Charles.
Chad Henne had a QB rating of 106.0 today. They simply didn't pass all that much. What exactly were you hoping for?

Even with my curses and hexes after drafting him last season Matt Forte will be ppr productive in 2010.

I learned when you play in a leauge with only 6 players there are lots of Free Agent good players left.

Vick is still FA in my league, my no #1 is Drew Brees, but I'm thinking of starting vick for week three as he has been in top 10 QBs wk1 and wk2 in my league, which is TD heavy for Qbs.

15pass yrds = 1pt, passing td = 7pts

Should I start vick?

I learned when you play in a leauge with only 6 players there are lots of Free Agent good players left.Vick is still FA in my league, my no #1 is Drew Brees, but I'm thinking of starting vick for week three as he has been in top 10 QBs wk1 and wk2 in my league, which is TD heavy for Qbs.15pass yrds = 1pt, passing td = 7ptsShould I start vick?
a 6 team league seems really boring....

Bucs QB, Josh Freeman is a fantasy stud

And pairs better with Matt Ryan than Stafford does in a QBBC

I learned that if I play against Peyton Manning on a Sunday/Monday night I will always lose on their final possession in which they care to try and score.

last year played the same guy who had Manning and Wayne lost in the final minute.

This year all I needed was the TD to go to anyone but Wayne but nope up 31-7 let's keep throwing it and boom lost my game to same guy 2 straight years by 3 points.

Users who are viewing this thread