What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This is funny. (1 Viewer)

<_<

Rainbowgasm on Acid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was unaware that this song had lyrics. Can anyone translate?
I found this. I can't take credit:
Well, I am french. let me translate you the theme song.

First of all, you have to know that \”the A-Team\” is renamed in french in \”the all risks agency\”.

So, for the theme song, the voice that speaks in the beginning is the french Hannibal Smith\’s one.

He says :

\”Accused of a thief they didn\’t commited, having no mean to prove it, they run out continually in front of their pursuers. To subsist, they use their skills. When the law can do nothing for you, it remains you one resort, only one : The All Risks Agency\”

Then the song goes on:

\”The All Risks Agency, it\’s really the last chance at the last moment,

the bad tricks of the thugs, the agency settle their cash,

if the injustice waits for you, the All risks agency wait for it at the corner.

for the victim at bay, all of a sudden, it will appear.

in the danger, these kings of cold-blood

these travellers without a visa

have delivered the good fight.

The All Risks Agency, it\’s really the last chance of the moment.

The All Risks Agency, it\’s really the last chance of the moment.\”

Here\’s the lyrics in french :

\”L\’agence tous risques, c\’est vraiment

La dernière chance au dernier moment

Les mauvais coups des truands

L\’agence les règle au comptant

Si l\’injustice vous attend

L\’agence tous risques l\’attend au tournant

Pour la victime aux abois

Tout àcoups elle surgira

Dans les dangers, ces rois du sang-froid

Ces voyageurs sans visa

Ont livré le bon combat

L\’agence tous risques, c\’est vraiment la dernière chance du moment.

L\’agence tous risques, c\’est vraiment la dernière chance du moment.\”

I translated this for you, but the idea comes from my man Mister Moyen (aka Average in french) who gives me the link. Thanx to him, so.

:thumbup: That whole commercial is ridiculous....but the guy on the treadmill and the guy at 1:33 is f'in hysterical!

What's sad is my grandmother got me one of these a couple of years ago for Christmas. I didn't even have an iPhone or anything that played videos on them at the time. Also, at the time, the commercials didn't say that you needed one. Although, I could have told her that.I think it's in the closet or garage collecting dust. I wonder if my Droid works well with it?

— the latest supernatural thriller from the House of M (Night) — attached to a recent screening of Inception gets a collective response from the audience when Shyamalan’s name flashes across the screen.

Users who are viewing this thread