What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

This is why you get NFL Redzone... (1 Viewer)

9 is nice...

I go up to 8 from my base of 7 when I have to.

Do you bring in a 10th during the 1-3 weeks per year when there are 10x 1pm games?

Though I would CERTAINLY not turn down an offer to set my man cave up that well, I honestly think having one very large screen with the RZC is just as good if not better for actual Sunday viewing. RZC actively monitors games for you and shows you the stuff that matters, whereas you'd have to keep a 9th of an eye on each screen the other way, making it very hard to focus.

Actually, I think one big TV on RZC and another on the game you have the most interest in at the time would be cool.

Sweet set up! I go up to 4 some weeks in my mancave, but I've never been able to figure out how best to do the audio. Sure watching it is 75% of the action, but you've got to hear it in the 1,200 watts my setup provides to get the full affect!

How do you change channels without all the tv channels changing.
Is that a serious question?
yeah, you need boxes going to all those tvs no? I just use split screen so I'm not that advanced... :bag:
I've had it setup this way on and off since 1998. But it's much better now than it used to be as I have a total of 11 receivers in my house...7 dedicated to the NFL room. It used to be that the max was 8 total for any one house; at which point you'd sort of be forced to add cable to the mix to make the other rooms in the house the way you wanted them

How do you change channels without all the tv channels changing.
Is that a serious question?
yeah, you need boxes going to all those tvs no? I just use split screen so I'm not that advanced... :bag:
DirecTV allows you to assign each remote/box a different RF channel so each remote affects only the box on the same RF channel that it is.ETA: Additionally, as a substitute I've started using the DirecTV remote app on Android which just needs to be on the same wi-fi network as your boxes. It then lets you select the receiver and sends the signal to that receiver through wifi. It's actually a really cool app as it also shows you programming information on the channel guide. Since I only have 3 TVs I have to flip them around a lot and instead of just showing "Channel 708" it shows things like "708 - Miami vs. St Louis", which makes it much easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we need a thread where guys post their mancave setups here, we probably got some sick ones in this place

Though I would CERTAINLY not turn down an offer to set my man cave up that well, I honestly think having one very large screen with the RZC is just as good if not better for actual Sunday viewing. RZC actively monitors games for you and shows you the stuff that matters, whereas you'd have to keep a 9th of an eye on each screen the other way, making it very hard to focus.

Actually, I think one big TV on RZC and another on the game you have the most interest in at the time would be cool.
This is what I do when my local team is on. Sometimes the redzone feed is actually a few seconds ahead of my local feed.

so, is this your set up, or just an internet pic? I also like the idea of pics of everyone's setup.

Strong. I am just a big dummy that pulls a second tv out on Sundays and bring down a dtv receiver from upstairs.

And yes I end up changing the channel on both boxes about 100x. I got a lot of balling to do.

Users who are viewing this thread