What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Time To Split The Shark Pool (1 Viewer)

Banemorth

Footballguy
Into Dynasty/Redraft.

All of you redraft scrubs are cramping the Master Dynasty Fantasy Football Master Race's style here. You know we're better than you and WE know we're better than you.

So go back to your casual work leagues with 8 teams and no bench. We don't care if you're thinking about dropping Dwayne Bowe or Mike Wallace.

Shoo.

Take MOP, timschochet, Phenix and ImTheScientist with you and its a deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody in my league just dropped Bowe and Wallace. Which has more value and how does each compare to Royal? Or does this need its own thread?

In a misguided effort to make this thread non-lock-worthy, I seem to recall years ago you could flag a post you were making as "Dynasty" and it would appear slightly different so you could easily distinguish between redraft and dynasty.

But I doubt that will happen. That was back when FBGs were actively in the pool and moderating, etc. but seems like they are in set-it-and-forget-it mode with the SP, which is fine by me. The pool is all grownsed up.

Banemorth said:
Into Dynasty/Redraft.

All of you redraft scrubs are cramping the Master Dynasty Fantasy Football Master Race's style here. You know we're better than you and WE know we're better than you.

So go back to your casual work leagues with 8 teams and no bench. We don't care if you're thinking about dropping Dwayne Bowe or Mike Wallace.

Shoo.
i don't think your member number is high enough to suggest these sorts if things.

Definitely should split things up.

Are we going:

- pro Wilson / con Wilson?

- TRich stud / TRich bust?

- Yes it's collusion / No it's not?

This I can get on board with. We should have a "Collusion or Not?" forum. When you post a topic in it, it disappears and your account is banned from the forums forever.

This I can get on board with. We should have a "Collusion or Not?" forum. When you post a topic in it, it disappears and your account is banned from the forums forever.
At the very least, I wouldn't mind a "Collusion" thread posted and sticked. It is definitely kind of annoying to see the 5-10 threads every day "Is this collusion?" or "Should this trade be vetoed". Also the "Collusion" thread should have the first post that just says the following:

NO... IT'S NOT COLLUSION. NO... IT SHOULDN'T BE VETOED.

I opened this thread and laughed my "Tolbert" off!

Its a great approach to an over debated topic.

"This I can get on board with. We should have a "Collusion or Not?" forum. When you post a topic in it, it disappears and your account is banned from the forums forever." -Patwillwin

:lol:

Move the Pool and forums to pay content!!!

No seriously
I wouldn't be surprised if this happened in the future.

It's the nature of business.

If enough people see the SP as being at least as valuable as, if not more valuable than, the main site...

Users who are viewing this thread