What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**TNF on Prime Video - Chargers at Raiders**(-3, 34.5) 8:15 (2 Viewers)

The Raiders should continue to throw the ball the down field to Adams
And the Bolts need to get a couple more quick scores and put a scare into the LVR
You can feel the Bolts starting to gain some momentum

And the Bolts need to get a couple more quick scores and put a scare into the LVR
D+ reverse jinx effort.
6 TDs had been put up when I started to talk up Adams as just getting started
He's now at about 22 pts, decent night after all although with this score many would expect a monster night from him.
I'd give myself about a C+

D+ reverse jinx effort.
6 TDs had been put up when I started to talk up Adams as just getting started
He's now at about 22 pts, decent night after all although with this score many would expect a monster night from him.
I'd give myself about a C+
I was harsh and not fair. C+, exactly.

I haven't checked the thread but sure we have another 5-10 Staley should be fired posts. Seems about par for the course since Week 4. His ability to stay employed is remarkable. Reminds me of Bill Obrien with the Texans except he was also the GM.

I haven't checked the thread but sure we have another 5-10 Staley should be fired posts. Seems about par for the course since Week 4. His ability to stay employed is remarkable. Reminds me of Bill Obrien with the Texans except he was also the GM.
So, Staley's going to be fired soon, yes?

Users who are viewing this thread