What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tom Coughlin's frozen face (1 Viewer)

The Great Snook

Footballguy
Am I the only one who was getting seriously concerned about the coach's face in last night's game. I don't think skin is supposed to turn those shades of red or purple.

Any word from NY homers? Is he O.K.?

I kept asking my wife to get me an old tube of Boudreaux's Butt Paste so I could apply it to the TV screen.

Am I the only one who was getting seriously concerned about the coach's face in last night's game. I don't think skin is supposed to turn those shades of red or purple.Any word from NY homers? Is he O.K.?
i thought he went in at half time for some chemical derm abrasion. gotta look your finest for media day in a coupla' weeks.

I kept asking my wife to get me an old tube of Boudreaux's Butt Paste so I could apply it to the TV screen.
It would be inappropriate for me to ask why you have that in your house, and why your wife would know exactly where it is. But I will say that Coughlin's face compared to Terry Bradshaw's in the post-game award ceremony was striking. Good thing he has two weeks to recover.

It would be inappropriate for me to ask why you have that in your house, and why your wife would know exactly where it is. But I will say that Coughlin's face compared to Terry Bradshaw's in the post-game award ceremony was striking. Good thing he has two weeks to recover.
Kids...diaper rashes...

Kids...diaper rashes...
Just kidding, man. :football:

Kids...diaper rashes...
Just kidding, man. :football:
I took it that way...

The Great Snook said:
Am I the only one who was getting seriously concerned about the coach's face in last night's game. I don't think skin is supposed to turn those shades of red or purple.Any word from NY homers? Is he O.K.?
I was thinking the exact same thing....couldn't figure out why the guy didn't put on a ski mask layered with a scarf or two......his face after the game looked like the early symptoms of frostbite settling in.......

The Great Snook said:
I was thinking the exact same thing....couldn't figure out why the guy didn't put on a ski mask layered with a scarf or two......his face after the game looked like the early symptoms of frostbite settling in.......
Early signs - looked like full blown frostbite to me from his cheeks to his chin

Actually, it was because he had Vasoline on his face to combat the cold and wind. Was a trick we used when skiing to keep the face a little warmer. Like another layer of protection for the face (like a second skin)

When they showed his face up close it was one of the few times I wished I didn't have a 56" 1080p HDTV

I love how he was dressed for the weather in those freshly pressed, pleated slacks. The contrast with all the hunting gear in the crowd was pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread