What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tommylee Lewis - WR - Saints (1 Viewer)

SaintsInDome2006

Footballguy
This is just a placeholder. With Snead out someone will need to play slot for the Saints, and it might be Coleman, or some combination of Kamara/Cadet (if he makes the team).... or it could be Lewis, who has really been making plays. He's short but lightning fast, gets separation and he has worked very hard. I figured this thread might be useful in case something happens on MNF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coleman has never put it together in a live game.  Early in camp, he was the talk of the team.  But, in traditional fashion, when the games start, even if it is preseason, he's been no where to be found.  I also haven't seen Sean Payton put a RB in the slot consistently enough to say that Cadet or Kamara is the play there.  Which leaves Tommy Lee Lewis.  The kid is super scrappy, lightening quick and has been making plays all over the field during the preseason.  I think he's earned at least a shot to see what he could do. 

Users who are viewing this thread